User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 38

  1. #11
    Arcesso pulli gingerios! Eldanen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    697

    Default

    I can meld into a crowd well when there's emotional awesomeness going on, the trading of jokes, loud boisterous activity. And on the other hand I can be quite the loner, a hardcore individualist who won't sacrifice his freedom for anyone else. So yeah, it's possible to think of someone who's a friendly loner. I don't think this aspect is limited to type. To me, it's more universal and subject to the details of one's psyche, rather than something as overarching as type is.

  2. #12
    now! in shell form INA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    intp
    Posts
    3,198

    Default

    I absolutely loathe crowds.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

  3. #13
    seor member colmena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    1,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    F!
    Yeah, I know.

    I should've joined that commune.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

    -How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

  4. #14
    Senior Member animenagai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post
    I absolutely loathe crowds.
    shouldn't that make you X in XNTP blatantly obvious then?

  5. #15
    now! in shell form INA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    intp
    Posts
    3,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    shouldn't that make you X in XNTP blatantly obvious then?
    That's what I think, too, but the silly tests don't agree.
    Know what? Fuck it. I'm claiming my introversion. Thanks for the nudge.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

  6. #16
    Senior Member animenagai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post
    That's what I think, too, but the silly tests don't agree.
    Know what? Fuck it. I'm claiming my introversion. Thanks for the nudge.
    if the tests are asking you questions like 'do you like going out with friends or staying by yourself on the weekends?' and you think you may be extroverted because you answer 'visiting friends', but you feel like you don't like crowds in general, don't listen to the test. introverts can also love being with their friends, they just prefer a close circle of friends who really know them rather than a big crowd who don't.

  7. #17
    Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,377

    Default

    Friendly loners are INFP, INFJ, ENTP, and to some extent INTP.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

  8. #18
    now! in shell form INA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    intp
    Posts
    3,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    if the tests are asking you questions like 'do you like going out with friends or staying by yourself on the weekends?' and you think you may be extroverted because you answer 'visiting friends', but you feel like you don't like crowds in general, don't listen to the test. introverts can also love being with their friends, they just prefer a close circle of friends who really know them rather than a big crowd who don't.
    I don't like crowds, but they don't need to be a close circle of friends, either. Sometimes I prefer them not to be. Who knows which persona I'll invent then
    Wayfaring strangers are cool. And I am energized by certain types of interactions with other people . . . sometimes moreso than being by myself.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

  9. #19
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    What is it when you like the ambiance of people but you get really mad when they try to talk to you?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    What is it when you like the ambiance of people but you get really mad when they try to talk to you?
    The Unfriendly Loner. I'm sorry.

Similar Threads

  1. Old friends, New friends, Lifestyles
    By FDG in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 08:15 AM
  2. ISTJ Friend..
    By niffer in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 12:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO