• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Keirsey's soulmates: ENFJ/INTP

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm going to tape you a tree, Clown, and make you listen to the Jonas Brothers until you repent your vile clown ways.

ygolo

My termites win
Hmm. Well I know that's bogus, so if I use the term (I wouldn't aside from the mindmate/soulmate/playmate biz), it doesn't refer to "one."

Yeah, it is really hard for me to believe anything resembling having only "one true love." Though I do want to meet a soulmate.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, it is really hard for me to believe anything resembling having only "one true love." Though I do want to meet a soulmate.

I don't think there's only one choice, but I do feel very strongly that there's certain people in particular who could fit you better than anyone else. Once I find that I'm in deep with somebody, I don't think about other guys. They blur out. Clearly, there's the One you want to be with more than anybody else, and want to stick by this person, but as to one choice only, I'm not sure that's true or false.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oook, I've been called a sick fuck and a bitch in the last 24 hours.

I don't mind playing around, but come on.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
You do realize it's because you destroy INTPs capacity for rational thought.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Whooo Hoooo Pink...ENFJ GIRL POWER!
The weapon....it works!:yay:

I cause males I like to use words on me that I find incredibly disrespectful?

This weapon sucks!

ygolo

My termites win
I don't think there's only one choice, but I do feel very strongly that there's certain people in particular who could fit you better than anyone else. Once I find that I'm in deep with somebody, I don't think about other guys. They blur out. Clearly, there's the One you want to be with more than anybody else, and want to stick by this person, but as to one choice only, I'm not sure that's true or false.

Yes, I think exclusivity precedes intimacy (at least at the potential mate level). But I like the way you said it.

Last edited:

Noel

MBTI Type
INFP
I think both an INTP/ENFJ have the potential to grow substantially both emotionally and mentally. Given its delicate nature, that is to say the one shared letter they have, I feel that if it's broken 'too soon', it could leave both parties in despair. I feel that one needs to open up (un)polished facets of themselves in order to grow, especially given this relationship context. My best male friend was with an ENFJ for a year and I felt that it was broken off too soon between them. When they were together, they had such a positive energy about them it was almost perfect. Arguing about anything, snuggling, happy. I remember seeing both of their eyes and mouths smiling. Sigh. Such a loss.

I willing to admit that given my current relationship with an ENTJ, I too felt a period of time that if we broke it off too soon, I would morph into an absolute emotional/mental wreck.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I was trying to think of any famous couples that are/were ENFJ/INTP. The only one that comes to mind is when Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham were together. (And Lindsey is probably closer to IxTP.) For all their well-documented turbulence, they seemed like the kind of couple that might have had a good chance of surviving, had they not had all the pressures of fame and money, etc. They complement each other well. Of course, no one ever knows what really goes on with famous people's personal lives.

Any other famous ENFJ/INTP couples? And is it usually female ENFJ/male INTP? Does anyone know of good instances of the reverse?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The only male ENFJ I know is married to an INFP.