User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    *eyes you dubiously*

Aside to LLNF: That one runs like a turkey... it's kinda cute... huh, I'm thinking of Thanksgiving...
    I'll bring the yams!
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

*eyes you dubiously*

Aside to LLNF: That one runs like a turkey... it's kinda cute... huh, I'm thinking of Thanksgiving...
    I'll be where they don't even celebrate Thanksgiving by sundown.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelostnf View Post
    Never met a male ENTP but I've got a female ENTP friend and we clicked straight off. I don't even wanna think how amazing they might be.
    *pats* I pity you. ENTPs are worth the price of admission. Affectionate, irreverent, enthusiastic, broody, humorous, smart.

I'm on the flipside - plenty of ENTP guys but no girls. Digest and Aelan are the only ones I know, and they're online.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFJ

*pats* I pity you. ENTPs are worth the price of admission. Affectionate, irreverent, enthusiastic, broody, humorous, smart.

I'm on the flipside - plenty of ENTP guys but no girls. Digest and Aelan are the only ones I know, and they're online.
    Now you got me chinkin...just where can I russle me up a male ENTP....

"come out come out where ever you are"

Yeah my ENTP girlfriend is fantastic...she is from europe and intrigued me from the beginning. The two girls she was staying with are ESFJ and ISFJ and while the ESFJ just chats over her and the ENTP lets her..the ISFJ was always afraid that my ENTP friend just didn't like her. She just doesn't talk about the same things as the ISFJ and doesn't chat just to chat. She can be as talkative as the next person but she has to really click. The ESFJ never really notices that my friend didn't really talk back just listened. I suppose when you're the guest of someone you have to at least listen to them. No really she loves both of them but when we met we just seemed to have an instant thing and the next 3 times she visited she stayed with me.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I'll bring the yams!
    My fave!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I'll be where they don't even celebrate Thanksgiving by sundown.
    Admit it. You like the idea. ENFJs aren't scary - INTPs are afraid to give in to the Fe burn. Consumption in a ball of fire. The only ones who haven't stepped back from it with me are ENTPs. Why? Why is this? They leave my natural state alone while calming me. Why don't INTPs? Why don't they want to TRY.

I love a man who isn't afraid. I love it. I want it. I MUST have it. I won't throw water on myself just to be less "scary". Anyone wanting me only in reduction is a pathogen.
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I don't know what guise to put on now. I seem to have become disarmed.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Yup and I can imagine that. Are they ENFJ or ESFJ? Also my initial comment was this

He's a 17 year old INTP. I met one young INTP when he was only just 20. I was (at the time) nine years older than him. At that point he was ready to deal with an extroverted feeler and I was old enough to understand myself and fortunately him too. His mom who annoyed him alot is an introverted feeler. I think he realized the difference between the way we used our primary functions. Give your brother and mom and sister some time. If your mom and sister are healthy balanced Fe's it should eventually work out. (altho if the communication is off (N/S) it will def be harder)
    My mother and sister balanced? Hahahaha. Good one.

MBTI
    ENFJ

My fave!

Admit it. You like the idea. ENFJs aren't scary - INTPs are afraid to give in to the Fe burn. Consumption in a ball of fire. The only ones who haven't stepped back from it with me are ENTPs. Why? Why is this? They leave my natural state alone while calming me. Why don't INTPs? Why don't they want to TRY.

I love a man who isn't afraid. I love it. I want it. I MUST have it. I won't throw water on myself just to be less "scary". Anyone wanting me only in reduction is a pathogen.
    That last bit reminds me of an Anais Nin quote...

I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.
    Anais Nin

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

That last bit reminds me of an Anais Nin quote...

I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.
    Anais Nin
    I love it. Deeper instinct choosing one that compels you, demands, does not doubt or dismiss. My. That will be with me all day.

She lifted her eyes, feeling him looking. Their eyes met. And each looked again at once, each feeling, in some way, found out by the other. There remained distinct in consciousness, like a vision, the memory of her face... There was a heavy power in her eyes which laid hold of his whole being, as if he had drunk some powerful drug. He had been feeling weak and done before. Now the life came back into him, he felt delivered from his own fretted, daily self....
    Lawrence.
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    ENFJ

I love it. Deeper instinct choosing one that compels you, demands, does not doubt or dismiss. My. That will be with me all day.

Lawrence.
    obviously she was an ENFJ we rock soooooo completely