• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type yourself based on the internet stereotypes and see how laughable it is.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'll start:
N defines creativity and imagination, and S is ignorance and blantancy, therefore I am N
Fs are crybabies and Ts are tough, therefore I am T
Es are the ones with social skills, but Is barely talk, therefore I am E
Se is correlated with athletic ability and coordination, so I cannot be ENTP, Se must be in my functional stack somewhere, therefore I am ENTJ.

See how innacurate this is? Only one letter was right. Honestly, I feel deeply sorry for anyone who still types themselves and others like this.

Chrysanthea

Hmm... INxP. I'm neither tough nor a crybaby. Though I do seem to notice and accept my emotions more than most INTP's and actually enjoy the therapeutic value of crying so I'll go with INFP.

pizzathegreat

MBTI Type
BORK
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree that typing based purely on stereotypes is inaccurate.
But I'd still be INTP based on them.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Probably an ENTP? Otherwise an INTP or ENFP

I underestimate or overestimate my own social skills, there is no fine line between these two for me

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
pretty much the same as i am... if you can't at all relate to the stereotypes of your type, it probably isn't your type at all.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I relate to the stereotypes for INTPs a great deal. It's kind of shocking how much I relate to them. It's just that I needed to transcend the stereotype for a whole host of reasons.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
I actually defy INTJ stereotypes, in that I identify with INTJ stereotypes.

reckful

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I'll start:
N defines creativity and imagination, and S is ignorance and blantancy, therefore I am N
Se is correlated with athletic ability and coordination, so I cannot be ENTP, Se must be in my functional stack somewhere, therefore I am ENTJ.

See how innacurate this is? Only one letter was right. Honestly, I feel deeply sorry for anyone who still types themselves and others like this.

Just keep blowtorching those straw men, Kensei. What would we do without brave truth-tellers like you? :alttongue:

Gawain

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Stereotype- ESTX
Actual - INFP

At work, everyone would think I'm a J, because I have a good work ethic. But anywhere else, people think of me as a flake and an unorganized mess (and they would be right). I'm always most confused when someone thinks I'm a J, because it's the trait I least embody. Flying by the seat of my pants is the only way I know to do anything, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

E - I'm friendly and outgoing, and I've learned how to succesfully navigate ridiculously large crowds and even entertain large groups. (Though as an introvert, I find this exhausting after only a short while.)

S - I'm neither particularly creative nor imaginative. I don't really like talking about theories, and prefer to focus on what is realistically useful to me. (Though as an N, I suppose what I consider to be "realistically useful" could be condidered theoretical by an actual S-type.)

T - I've often been accused of being a thinker instead of a feeler. Many people seem to think that I'm too blunt, and completely devoid of empathy. They don't realize that I learned to place my own needs above the needs of others in adulthood after experiencing many hardships that could have been avoided if I'd learned this lesson sooner.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ITNP
SJ

I gotta stack because of equal preference. S should be under N and J under P

Jaguar

It sounds like something a 14-year-old child would say.