• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If the temperaments were SF, ST, NJ, NP

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
NP: The creatives
Intuition and spontaneity are the ultimate combination of creativity. If it's the ENTPs' arguing skills, or the amazing stories the of INFPs (J.R.R.Tolkien, George R.R.Martin, etc.), there is no more creative temperament than the NP. INTPs are very innovative when it comes to problem solving. ENFPs however, I believe are good at all of these things, but rather concentrate on their social life and don't use their creative side too much. (or I might be wrong about ENFPs and any ENFP has the right to correct me)

NJ: The strategists
NJs know what they want, and they know how to get what they want. INFJs are more idealistic strategists, which is proven by Mahatma Gandhi and Adolf Hitler. Gandhi won independence for India, and Hitler became dictator of Nazi-Germany. ENTJs however are business-minded strategists. They adjust to their environment and develop strategies to gain more power in society (and money of course). Bill Gates and Napoleon Bonaparte are great examples. I don't have to explain INTJs, and ENFJs use strategy to solve problems in a social environment for the people they care about, which is probably why people refer to them as natural teachers.

ST: The practicals
They are down-to-earth and factual. They do real things, if it's sports, hanging out with people, solving relevant problems or learning useful things. I don't think I have to explain these types because it's easy to understand why they are practical. Because it simply makes sense!

SF: The socials
I'm not implying that the other types aren't social.
S, being down-to-earth, and F, being sympathetic and moral (on a superficial level), are 2 of the most desired traits in an average social environment. Introversion isn't really that big of a problem, because they can act like extroverts if they want to. ISFPs tend to adjust to the environment but still get exhausted in social situations. ESFPs are party animals. ISFJs practically live to serve their friends and make them happy. ESFJs are traditional, superficial, structured and forgiving. ESFJs excell in society.

What do you guys think about the "different" temperaments?

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
All the ENFPs I've known have been highly creative. Not only in their tangible works of art, but in their speech as well. My ENFP side can attest to this. :D

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
These are called the "mirror temperaments". Here's an article on the idea: Keirsey's Mirror Temperaments

They, if you will notice, form a sort of basis for the Interaction Styles. Pair together SF and NP as the "informatives", and ST and NJ as the "directives", then factor in I/E, then you have the Interaction Styles.

What we end up with, is that F and P tend to be more "responsive" (people focused), and T and J, less responsive (i.e. task focused).

I myself would call them:
ST "Realists" (opposite of NF "Idealists")
SF "Aesthetes (opposite of NT "Rationals")
NJ "Visionaries" (opposite of SP "Artisans")
NP "Dreamers" (opposite of SJ "Guardians") "Dreamer" in the sense of "imaginer" or "fantasizer".

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=3521]Eric B[/MENTION]
NTs are much more realistic than STs.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That would depend on what you meant by "realistic". NT's are abstract minded, and we see it as apart of reality, but ST's deal more with what's right before them.