• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which unhealthy types do you hate the most?

FairyRabbit

MBTI Type
XNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
giphy-41.gif

All types are awesome in their own ways, and there are no types that are 'inferior' to others.
However, when they become unhealthy, which types do you hate the most, and why?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't hate them, but I just wanted to say that I have met more unhealthy INFJs than any other unhealthy type. Don't know why.

á´…eparted

passages
I can not deal with unhealthy IxxP types.

ExxJ I can combat back with fine, ExxP types I can do similar but with a different approach, with IxxJ I can usually wall them off, but IxxP will just insight a hateful rage in me even if it's benign that makes dealing with them impossible. Again, assuming they're all unhealthy/bad. It's possible for any type thought to drive me insane.

Cygnus

- ENFJ. Deliberately displays their presence far too much. Often lies to patronize, which I can almost always detect. Cares far too much about superficial aspects of things, refusing to listen to elaboration, look at the big picture, or consider potentially important details.

- INTJ. I've met some who are depressed, cynical, miserable fucks, useful only for someone who wants to share in their misery.

INFPtheQuietOne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Unhealthy NJ types, they're the worst unhealthy types. In fact, my friend is an INFJ and I think she's unhealthy. She can be whiny, attention seeking, and uses me for a dumping ground for all her little problems. It gets really annoying and her unhealthy Fe can be fake, shallow, and pretentious. Also, I'm not a very healthy INFP because I got into some anxiety/depression lately and everyone thinks I'm totally antisocial, my family made me seek therapy many times. I mean I was always quiet like a typical INFP, but I think I am avoidant/antisocial in an unhealthy way. The only annoying things I did were passive aggression due to bottling up feelings too much. So NJs are probably the most hated unhealthy types.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Is anybody going to take this seriously? The worst types I encountered was other intuitive thinkers who were extremely racist on a white racist site.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Is anybody going to take this seriously? The worst types I encountered was other intuitive thinkers who were extremely racist on a white racist site.

What were you doing there?

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
giphy-41.gif

All types are awesome in their own ways, and there are no types that are 'inferior' to others.
However, when they become unhealthy, which types do you hate the most, and why?

By the term "unhealthy" I hope we're not referring to mental illness, more "this person has become a complete dick".

FairyRabbit

MBTI Type
XNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
By the term "unhealthy" I hope we're not referring to mental illness, more "this person has become a complete dick".

Of course not. Mental illness is a serious issue and no one should blame them for the way they are :)
I simply means people in unhealthy levels, like people in the grip. ;)

FairyRabbit

MBTI Type
XNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Unhealthy NJ types, they're the worst unhealthy types. In fact, my friend is an INFJ and I think she's unhealthy. She can be whiny, attention seeking, and uses me for a dumping ground for all her little problems. It gets really annoying and her unhealthy Fe can be fake, shallow, and pretentious. Also, I'm not a very healthy INFP because I got into some anxiety/depression lately and everyone thinks I'm totally antisocial, my family made me seek therapy many times. I mean I was always quiet like a typical INFP, but I think I am avoidant/antisocial in an unhealthy way. The only annoying things I did were passive aggression due to bottling up feelings too much. So NJs are probably the most hated unhealthy types.

As an NFJ, I would say we could sometimes be too attention seeking, and we do like to play the victim role. ('I give you so much love, how could you not be nice to me?!' :newwink:)

For INFP, I personally know an INFP. When she is depressed, she will shut everyone out. :)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't hate them, but I just wanted to say that I have met more unhealthy INFJs than any other unhealthy type. Don't know why.

I wonder if the frequency of unhealthy people within that type might be higher than the other types

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Self-loathing, perhaps, but I think I hate unhealthy INTPs out of all the types. I admit to having been one in the past, so I know entirely what they about. They have a tendency to hide behind self-righteousness as an excuse to act like an asshole. They think that by going on about causes, that will get them off the hook for being a dick. It won't, and that's the way it should be.

INFPtheQuietOne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
As an NFJ, I would say we could sometimes be too attention seeking, and we do like to play the victim role. ('I give you so much love, how could you not be nice to me?!' :newwink:)

For INFP, I personally know an INFP. When she is depressed, she will shut everyone out. :)
Yeah I did that too when I was depressed, and I still can't communicate easily. I was always very quiet since I was born, but I became unhealthy at some point.

Evastover

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Speaking as an INFP myself, unhealthy INFP's are a pain in the ass.

I mean, they need help and care and whatnot, but... some people are really hard to help ._.

It seems that Fi-doms especially can only find inner peace if they decide to.

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Of course not. Mental illness is a serious issue and no one should blame them for the way they are :)

How exactly can you know which is which? The things that have been described could easily be the symptoms of a number of personality disorders.

Doktorin Zylinder

What if they're both?

I had a horrible experience with a mentally unstable and malicious INFP. It was a five year relationship that left me really messed up.