• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are you a Hornivore???

meanlittlechimp

MBTI Type
ENTP
This is a fun little test - from okcupid. There are 32 types (a male and female version) that corresponds loosely to your mbti type.

OkCupid! The Dating Persona Test

I'm conflicted. I feel cheesy posting this on both boards but I'll do it anyways.... I'm going to have to alternate posts between boards after this or find some other satisfactory method for not being redundant.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Antipodean thereto. I tested "Slow Dancer."

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Sonnet
Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLD)

Romantic, hopeful, and composed. You are the Sonnet. Get it? Composed?

Sonnets want Love and have high ideals about it. They're conscientious people, caring & careful. You yourself have deep convictions, and you devote a lot of thought to romance and what it should be. This will frighten away most potential mates, but that's okay, because you're very choosy with your affections anyway. You'd absolutely refuse to date someone dumber than you, for instance.

Your exact female opposite:
Genghis Khunt (Random Brutal Sex Master)

Lovers who share your idealized perspective, or who are at least willing to totally throw themselves into a relationship, will be very, very happy with you. And you with them. You're already selfless and compassionate, and with the right partner, there's no doubt you can be sensual, even adventurously so.

You probably have lots of female friends, and they have a special soft spot for you. Babies do, too, at the tippy-top of their baby skulls.

ALWAYS AVOID: The 5-Night Stand (DBSM), The False Messiah (DBLM), The Hornivore (RBSM), The Last Man on Earth (RBSD)

CONSIDER: The Loverboy (RGLM)

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm your exact opposite - "The Slow Dancer" (DGLD).

Lookin4theBestNU

MBTI Type
ENFj
Enneagram
2w3
The Peach
Random Gentle Love Master (RGLM)

Playful, kind, and well-loved, you are The Peach.

For such a warm-hearted, generous person, you're surprisingly experienced in both love and sex. We credit your spontaneous side; you tend to live in the moment, and you don't get bogged down by inhibitions like most women your age. If you see something wonderful, you confidently embrace it.

You are a fun flirt and an instant sweetheart, but our guess is you're becoming more selective about long-term love. It's getting tougher for you to become permanently attached; and a guy who's in a different place emotionally might misunderstand your early enthusiasm. You can wreck someone simply by enjoying him.

Your ideal mate is adventurous and giving, like you. But not overly intense.

DREAD: The False Messiah (DBLM)

CONSIDER: The Loverboy (RGLM), The Playboy (RGSM), or The Boy Next Door (RGLD)

KMCE

The 5-Night Stand
Deliberate Brutal Sex Master (DBSM)

Compassionate, loving, and understanding, but only for one business week, you are The 5-Night Stand.

Sex is your primary objective, and you are a skilled manipulator. Therefore, you get LOTS of ass. Most likely, you juggle many women at once; you care about all of them a lot, but each of them a little. It adds up, right? One love.

You're not dishonest with people, exactly. It's unlikely, for instance, you'd actually say "I love you," just to get laid; and you might even go as far as explaining "I'm not ready for a commitment" to a potential partner. Of course, when you say it, you'd smile that special smile, like you two have an inside joke. Her.

The secret of your success? Every nice person has an instinct to fix the broken dirtbag within you. Women especially have this instinct, because deep down they want their sons to be evil, a genetic advantage.

To wit, your most likely occupations are stock broker, lawyer, and photographer. You are a hard worker, because power and success turn you on.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Battleaxe (DBLM), The Sudden Departure (RBLM), The Dirty Little Secret (DGSM)

CONSIDER: The Stiletto (DBSM)

raincrow007

MBTI Type
INTP
The Sudden Departure
Random Brutal Love Master (RBLM)

Sweet. Dear. Loving. At Gate 18. Final call.

You are The Sudden Departure.

You've been in a lot of serious relationships. More than a few have ended ugly. Uglily. Whatever. Our guess is that you're a really fantastic girl who doesn't really know what she wants, and you've broken a few hearts as a result. You fall for people easily, and you enjoy the feeling of falling in love, but once you're there, either boredom or the old "grass is greener" syndrome sets in. The mind wanders, and with it goes the flesh. And then the toiletries.

Your exact female opposite:
The Intern

We know you're not the classic "love 'em and leave 'em" type, at least not in a purely sexual sense. You have too many serious bonding tendencies for that. But even though you're theoretically looking to settle down, you don't settle long on one person. "Serial monogamist" is probably something you hear a lot. "Emotionally loose" is another way to put it. To the poor guys eating your dust and sniffing your panties, it doesn't really make much difference. Of course, it's not really your fault that people get hurt. You have every right to move on when you choose.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Backrubber (DGSD), The Gentleman (DGLM)

CONSIDER: The Vapor Trail (RBLM), someone just like you

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
The Priss

Mature. Responsible. Aristocratic. Excuse me.

The Priss.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
DLGD (Sonnet)

I'm dating RLGM (Loverboy).

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
Is he an ENFP?

i haven't decided. he might be INFP. he's more extraverted than i am, but most people are more extraverted than i am. he's pretty close to the line on everything except F.

meanlittlechimp

MBTI Type
ENTP
It looks like the way they came up with these is just splitting up the types by sex and changing the function names.

Random - P
Deliberate - J
Brutal - T
Gentle - F
Love - N
Sex - S
Master - E
Dreamer - I

The Playstation (RGSM) is supposed to be an ESFP
The Boy Next Door (RGLD) is supposed to be the INFP etc