User Tag List

12 Last

Default Has anyone else ever thought this would be fun?

Sometimes I just want to get a car & go for a drive with no destination in mind & basically purposefully get lost, just so I can explore a new area. Wherever I end up going, just spend the whole day there observing & walking around the shops, checking out new restaurants I've never been to, & just soaking in all the new scenery, instead of seeing the same thing over & over. It's almost like a mini vacation, because you get to be in a totally different area, even while driving there, if you drive a pretty decent amount of miles. I also just find long drives relaxing. Nothing but the open road, the motion of the car, & some music playing on the radio. Anyone else ever think of doing something like this? Anyone else think this sounds fun?
    Likes Noon, gromit, Cygnus, KitchenFly liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

It's so much fun. Do it! Be safe, but have fun!
    Likes DreamBeliever, Destiny liked this post

This is the one task I have actively dreamed of performing for my entire life.
    Likes DreamBeliever, themightyfetus liked this post

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

I started doing something similar, After exams I plan a stay in a city I have't been to before and usually just go round exploring, I make sure to do research and have back up plans for things to do if I do get bored though. But yeah this sounds fun, when I learn how to drive and get a car I'll definitely do it!
    Likes DreamBeliever liked this post

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

This is what motorcycles are for.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I think it's a great idea.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I do this on a smaller scale, I live in a dense and (sometimes) beautiful city and I occasionally walk and get lost for a Saturday. It's fun, and it's a good way to discover new things.

You should do it.
    Likes DreamBeliever, Video liked this post

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Absolutely! Go for it and have fun! I love doing this kind of thing.

When I first moved out here to the PNW, I did this. I rented a car and they offered us a GPS...I told the kids, "We don't need no stinkin' GPS" (okay, I cheated and looked at google maps before we left). Then we headed out the door and explored the outer edge of the Olympic Peninsula. No map and had no idea where we were but it was great! We've done a few more trips like that.

I did this all the time in Florida but I know my way around that entire state pretty well so...

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Definitely. I really want to get in my car, drive really far away, take the freeway, listen to my favorite music all the while, have fun... but I can't afford the gas and don't have the time. Otherwise I definitely would!
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

not a type description

Default Has anyone else ever thought this would be fun?

Once in a blue noon I like to go out and be really social by naturally finding my inner ESFP function and enjoy the cruse of cognition.

There is something about Point: 7w6 energy that seems to open up and balance my nine ness and enables me to free up my inner triangle within the explicate of the would.

My Point Two plays a role in this action also, so I am thinking that the role of the subsidiary wings are important important for the Primary type personality,a Three or a Six or a Nine.

I have not done that for quite sometime but your post DreamBeliever has reminded me of that simple joy, stepping out side of my usual self another way of experiencing and viewing the would.

It's kinda like being a different person for a period of time with out being self conches of the activity orientation in action so to say.

I do like my ESFP expression ,thanks for the reminder, there is much about the esfp energy that is much about being open ended and-exploring , the freshness, it some what reminds me of this diagram.The Six Processes.
    But with a portion less of a full expansiveness of. the depth of this diagram rick full meaning.

The Six Processes

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431642285.757307.jpg
    Likes Noon, DreamBeliever liked this post