• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

the best leader

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Some types are more naturally oriented to take a leadership position though. Some cringe in the spotlight.

That's me, I am always put in a leadership position in every job I have had, I really don't want to be a leader. I don't even try to be one, I just do my own thing and people come to me for direction. Not very good at it and even as a kid I would push for anyone that was following me to be themselves and do their own thing.

I agree with the whole EJ types as being the more natural leaders. Better though depends on morals when it comes to an EJ being good vs bad leader, not necessarily type.

Evil Otter

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I'm gonna go with something-something-TP. It's more of a personal preference, and an FJ could still be logical and flexible... but if I had to choose a leader with nothing to go off but type then definitely some type of TP

lkjhgfdsa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
EXXX
heres from BEST to WORST leaders
ESTJ (everyone had them as a boss and they use high te and si so they very direct)
ENTJ (high te as well)
ENFJ (extroverted and direct)
ESTP (high se and ti)
ISTJ
INTJ
ISTP
INFJ
ENTP (enough fe to be an okay leader)
ESFP (high se and enough te)
ESFJ (high fe and emotional iq make them a great leader)
ISFP (despite high fi, they're not even hypersensitive like infps, at least they're aggressive, and pick up details easily so they'd be a good leader)
ISFJ (pretty good leader as well since they have fe/si and can organize)
ENFP (awkward and bubbly, but not frail/childish enough to be a bad leader like the infp)
INTP (absentminded, so not really, possibly can lead in theoretical related stuff)
INFP (TOO quiet and gentle/childlike to even be a leader)

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I don't think leadership is totally type-dependent.

I think the "best leader" depends solely upon the nature of what a person is the leader of.

Different positions require different styles of leadership.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Regardless of type, if you understand the system you govern, and how to govern it for both preservation and progress, you can be a good leader. Some types are better fit for different systems.

If you have trouble being led, perhaps your leader should offer fuller disclosure.

lkjhgfdsa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
EXXX
Actually it does depend there's a correlation of types that prefer not to lead like infp they r the least suited to leadership by society standard