• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your stare

Herself

MBTI Type
INXX
I wonder if it's more of an eye/eyebrow shape than a personality thing. Perhaps, the combination of the two? :nerd:

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
eyes.jpg

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Thanks!

Your eyes are so soft and cute. Very nice to look into them.

Yeah I took like 4 pictures too and the one I posted is actually... probably the least soft of them. I think its the upturning eyebrows.

I tried really hard to make them look less soft and more intense but they still kinda failed that test.

Now they just look kinda deranged.

Lol and now douchebaggy.

Id better stop. Id be here till the end of time trying to make my eyes look as intense as yours.

That was fun though.

Yup. All from Sephora/Ulta cause I'm a department store whore.

Ugh well they look fricking amazing- all smokey and engaging and ah.

Lucky. They are just beautiful. And they are really cool to see.

Do you do a lot of stuff with make up? Im sure you could achieve all kinds of neat effects...

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah I took like 4 pictures too and the one I posted is actually... probably the least soft of them. I think its the upturning eyebrows.

I tried really hard to make them look less soft and more intense but they still kinda failed that test.

Now they just look kinda deranged.

Lol and now douchebaggy.

Id better stop. Id be here till the end of time trying to make my eyes look as intense as yours.

That was fun though.

I like them! Intense eyes aren't all that and a bag of chips, believe me. Soft eyes ftw.

Ugh well they look fricking amazing- all smokey and engaging and ah.

Lucky. They are just beautiful. And they are really cool to see.

Do you do a lot of stuff with make up? Im sure you could achieve all kinds of neat effects...

I'm practicing a lot with different eye makeup looks these days, but my favorite is the winged liner these days as a daily look, or at least, the one I'd most likely use when I want to go outside.

What about you? What are you like with makeup? ;p

ILoveJung

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
INFJ 6

Cool idea.

Solid 6

INFJs are known for a stare that changes between vacant (Ni) and intense- appearing to look into someone (Fe). They often have large and open eyes (Fe). When alone and/or comfortable, there's more fast movement of the eyes and body (Ti).

Quarter Not White.jpg2015 10.jpg

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I like them! Intense eyes aren't all that and a bag of chips, believe me. Soft eyes ftw.

Half the time my eyes look so like... 'soft' that I get accused of looking high or something- they like wander in all directions like an owl or something in pictures. Your piercing eyes... well they just really compliment you well.

I'm practicing a lot with different eye makeup looks these days, but my favorite is the winged liner these days as a daily look, or at least, the one I'd most likely use when I want to go outside.

Yeah? I mean Id really like to kinda explore different styles... its cool that you actually do that. I dont think Id have the skill. But hey- practice makes perfect I suppose right?!

What about you? What are you like with makeup? ;p

Lol I am a raccon with makeup. Like even the smallest bit makes me look like Im a toddler that got caught putting on her grandmas blue eyeshadow or something- it always looks so 'off'.

But I might try to put some on and take a picure because now Im curious... I hardly ever wear makeup because of the reasons above but... well... yeah. The curiosity now...

BTW: My mom has these gorgeous like emerald green eyes that I love and tell her frequently are just her best feature. Iwant to see if I can find a picture of them they are so awesome.

...speaking of eyes

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
15e74aw.jpg

My eyes look wierd clsoe up so I thought a full face photo woudl better captujre the essence of them :D

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
15e74aw.jpg

My eyes look wierd clsoe up so I thought a full face photo woudl better captujre the essence of them :D

Lol Ill post a picture of me trying to be mean for like 5 minutes.

My deranged eye picture on my deranged face.

Under spoilers because no one needs to be assaulted with THAT!

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol Ill post a picture of me trying to be mean for like 5 minutes.

My deranged eye picture on my deranged face.

Under spoilers because no one needs to be assaulted with THAT!

You look like you are gonna pop :laugh:

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, here are my weird "alien" eyes (yes, people have called them that before ... not sure whether to take that as a compliment or not. Probably not. :whistling: ).

8GTDFMr.jpg

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You look like you are gonna pop :laugh:

Lol I look like Im some sort of physical pain.

Or like Im doing this

This makes me feel better though. I found the best picture of my moms eyes possible and she looks even more deranged(and sweaty... omg shed kill me if she knew I had this picture)

Oh am I having fun...

Taibreah

I will stare you into intimidation...according to some family members. :laugh: I don't think it's true, I just always seem to have a serious looking face and it's never really directed at anyone.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I think I just accidentally discovered that I am actually a serial killer:

Am I dead inside?

After dealing with photobucket for as long as it took me to upload these, I actually do kinda wanna murder someone right now.

My only other emotion is apparently overwhelming sadness, as evidenced here:

Okay. I'm done now.