• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your stare

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Thanks. You're awesome. Aee you even, like real...good looking, smart, martial artist - you got it all girl! (finger snaps).

You inspired me so much that I made Ninja self my avatar, for a few days, anyway. As [MENTION=25045]LovelySweet[/MENTION]said, this thread is fun, at least it is for me. Thank you for your kind words.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Your eyes look like you have seen a lot, like you have a story to tell, but only to the right person. They are piercing and captivating.

My friend has told me similar - that I seem like I have experienced a lot, and when I find love will have many stories to tell them.

Piercing and captivating is very nice to hear :)

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
image.jpg

I've been told my eyes make me look honest and innocent. They're also rather asymmetrical (one socket is slightly lower than the other) but you can't tell in this pic because of the angle.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
nlBidEa.jpg

crazy eyes?

Very sane eyes.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Shitty webcam quality...and cropped out my eyebrows because ew.

LovelySweet

MBTI Type
INFJ
Yes, very similar! I had to google her...

And Ene... you are also correct...been told that my look can be "questioning" or "knowing".

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This thread needs more posts.

That's all.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

redone in better lightning. ie the fucking sun wasn't causing a stupid glare. also 5 hours later

jesus i look like i belong in an infomercial.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ