• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your stare

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
eye-terminator-salvation2-300x205.jpg

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wish I had a picture of my so called "resting murder face," but this will have to suffice...

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Does this count as a stare?

**Updated to attach the pic a different way**

Z5Xs11S.jpg

Discombonulated

I'm new here and currently on a hunt for my type. I keep going between ISFP, INFP and ENFP. Whichever I am is confused about the E vs I and S vs N.
ad836216ec9b850535a112d1f15f3bb2.jpg

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
[MENTION=40724]Discombonulated[/MENTION] so... basically all the sensitive types that have a hard time in society? :p

Your eyes make me think ENFP. Just because you remind me of other people I've typed as ENFP.

Discombonulated

[MENTION=40724]Discombonulated[/MENTION] so... basically all the sensitive types that have a hard time in society? :p Your eyes make me think ENFP. Just because you remind me of other people I've typed as ENFP.
Thanks for the response, I've been going round and round with this for a while and can't seem to get an answer. Yeah definitely sensitive and 'ambiverted'. Depends on the day. I'm not quiet unless I'm with a whole bunch of new people or having anxiety really. It's taken me decades to let go of the 'everyone thinks I'm a weirdo' mindset 🤩

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
jeepers creepers

Attachments

• WIN_20191126_20_14_02_Pro (2).jpg
    WIN_20191126_20_14_02_Pro (2).jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 23

rav3n

To add some ugly to this, a single makeup free eyeball, with veins too, lol.

u1AwGn6.jpg

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To add some ugly to this, a single makeup free eyeball, with veins too, lol.

u1AwGn6.jpg

I love the gradient coloring. It's like a marble! :holy:

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx