• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

**plz help me type myself ?

e.lee.sa

MBTI Type
Ixxx
1)I sometimes dk how to talk/write to say what I mean without explaining too much, misunderstanding, etc...
Sometimes I'm unable to say what I mean in words.

2)I can like both alone time & being with others, but as I'm a lil shy/socially anxious, some types of social situations or interacting with some ppl can decrease my energy level & make me tired.
In known or new situations, If the person (or a group/atmosphere,etc) is warm, or normal but friendly, comfy, talkative, cheerful, open, &...Idk...gives me good vibes, I find myself enjoying that person/them, wanting to spend time with them, receiving energy & joy from them & being me.
Otherwise, (If I feel that they probably don't like me, with serious ppl & with quiet or judgemental ppl, or in formal situations) I act cold & serious & being with them hurts/drains me.

3)I do like having me time, but sometimes I even join some classes to meet new ppl, & If I join a class or go somewhere & find no good friends there, I lose interest & going to that places becomes frustrating.

4)I sometimes love thinking about abstract ideas & metaphysical theories, etc in my head, & I sometimes enjoy talking about them with a like minded or impartial person, but I hate being active in debates. I'd rather keep my ideas for myself or just talk about them to similar minded ppl.
In debates, I act defensive & may break hearts & become heartbroken.

5)I have a hard time finding friends. I can act serious in some places, & have trust issue.

6)I enjoy being with family/close relatives more than friends. & sometimes, I skip my friends, just to spend more time with family/close relatives. I think I'm more comfy around them, can trust them more & can be "me" around them.
So sometimes my family members think I'm antisocial.

7)I usually communicate with ppl through activities (rather than conversations). Sometimes a real logical intellectual person can turn me on & make me interested by his great ideas, but I rarely open up to ppl that way. That's why I prefer S types more (as friends).

8)I enjoy trying new things, joining some new classes & learning new skills, esp with a good companion.

9)I enjoy having good friends (which I rarely have). I watch movies & see good friends & become jealous of them, but still haven't found the right friend/group.
Also, I realized that I do love having good friends & doing activities together, but I usually try not to be dependent & hate dependent friends who always ask for favors & need help or ask private questions.

10)I hate ppl who always want to do what u do, or buy what u buy.
I try to be original & hate it when some ppl want to do what I do.

11)I can write & talk to strangers on-line, but IRL I'm unable to talk about my emotions or ideas or what's in my mind with ppl. & I hate "we need to talk". & I have phobia of arguing.

12)I sometimes have difficulty saying "No" or standing up for myself. In those situation I start hating that person. I either avoid that person, act passive aggressive, or plot a revenge in my head. I may do it or just keep it to myself.

13)I'm really sensitive when it comes to ppl. I try to read between the lines, read their minds, care about their actions & body language, & analyze what they say. & I'm a true pessimist (paranoid).That's one of the reasons I hate socializing.

14)I can get eally nostalgic. About places, ppl, or events.
(Whenever my grandma/pa leaves our house I say things like ; yesterday this times s/he was here, she drank water with this glass, she told me this, came to this street, etc)

15)I also collect things that remind me of those memories, & try not to forget that event.
(I had a surgery & I collected everything I could from that day & tried to remember everything about that day.
I kinda knew it as a sacred memory that I shouldn't share it with all ppl.

16)When it comes to knowledge, skills, art, etc...I'd rather keep it to myself or share it with a few close ppl. What I know can be one of my secrets.

17)I wish I was popular, but I'm not. Popularity would give me energy,

18)I'm secretive.

19)I love learning new languages, cultures, travelling & new places.

20)I may love staying home after a busy day. But in normal days, I'm outdoorsy & energetic. Staying home makes me crazy. But I'd rather go out with family/close friends than alone (most of the times).

21)I love eating exotic food, playing sports, going to gym, etc

22)In classes, If I don't like the subject, I become distant & start daydreaming & become sleepy.

23)I prefer working alone to team work Cruz I want to do it my way, & I'm scared that others use me or I feel left out.

24)although I'm not really J, I get annoyed if Things don't go my way. I love to-do lists & I plan but not always go by it.

25) sometimes, I like to make friends, but I'm afraid that they use me or back stab me.

26)Irl, Idk how to hold a conversation & Idk what to talk about. But If I know the subject & like it, I can talk. But in general, I'm not a good story teller, esp around ppl I'm uncomfy with.

27)I have ocd & sometimes become mentally masochist.

28)when talking to ppl, I usually try to speak directly. I try not to make jokes or play pranks Cuz I don't want to annoy ppl. Unless I'm really comfy with that person.

29)I get offended easily.

30)Irl, I try to keep to myself. I'm awful at small talk & banter. When chatting, esp group chatting, I get stressed, confused & analyze everything. I'm not good at it & if ppl don't pay attention to me, I get offended & depressed.
So I try to stay away from it.

31)under stress, I become really anxious.
In acting, I'm an improviser, but In talking, I usually plan what I want to say.

32)I enjoy active & talkative ppl a lot. But If I don't like a place,I become quiet & detached.

33)As a kid, I was really active, didn't care about what others think or say, but at about age 14, I became Self consious & socially anxious & depressed. I wish I could change, I hate my life.

34)I'm agnostic.

35)I can't connect with ppl emotionally. & I'm so boring. Idk how to be funny. Idk how to have charisma & attract ppl. Most of the times, if we are 3 friends, I'm the one who is left out.

*****I know my post is too long, but I thought about my list a lot Cuz I really want to know the answers.

Also, I's it me or my shadow? I hate who I am.

Ask other questions if necessary.
Thanks.

xpeacexrainbowx

I could relate to you, I'd say you're an ENTP since you were loud as a kid and didn't care what others said.