• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] The 7 Deadly Sins and MBTI Correlation

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I know you probably put a lot of thought into this, but they seem to have been chosen arbitrarily and at random.

Just as random as dying when someone stabs you in the heart.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION]

INTP
Dom: Sloth (INTPs are lazy)
Aux: Pride ("Competence goes above all else", and they are usually smart)
(If they love competence, and they're competent, then they love themselves.)
Ter: Gluttony (not sure about you guys but I fucking love to eat. Not like it's unproductive if you think at the same time)
Inf: Wrath (IxTPs generally don't like emotions, and the only real way to make an IxTP emotional is by pissing him off. When pissed off, the ISTP will fuck up your body, and the INTP will fuck up your mind.

ESFP
Dom: Lust (I know an ESFP girl who always has a new boyfriend every month)
Aux: Envy/Fear (when they're depressed, they think everyone has a better life)
Ter: Greed (They can show greedy tendencies)
Inf: Deceit (they believe their own lies and tell others as if they were the truth)
I mean subjective lies, in the case of the ESFP.

See a pattern?
The dominant sin is the one your decisions are based off of
The auxiliary sin controls your general behavior
The tertiary sin shows a bad part of your personality
The inferior sin shows your worst habit. This sin is the strongest, but shows itself the least.