• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ask me ANYTHING!!!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Are you annoyed at all by the nature of the last few comments?

And in a road diverged in a yellow wood, on which would you choose to do your travels? What are the downfalls of the other? Blah blah blah. :)

DreamBeliever

Are you annoyed at all by the nature of the last few comments?

And in a road diverged in a yellow wood, on which would you choose to do your travels? What are the downfalls of the other? Blah blah blah. :)

Not at all. This is fun.

The one less traveled by. You fall into a pit & spend eternity with the rest of the people that fell down the hole until you go cold & hungry & eventually kick the bucket.

Wow, my spelling/grammar sucks when I'm exhausted. I had to fix so many mistakes in that.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Not at all. This is fun.

The one less traveled by. You fall into a pit & spend entirety with the rest of the people that fell down the hole until you you cold & hungry & eventually kick the bucket.

Yeah that was the backend to the question, but I figured that might be your answer- just curious.

And I like that. Would you do anything differently to change the outcomes of the people who did fall, or you gathered in your mind that they have accepted their fate by choosing differently? What would this circumstance derive from you? A desire to help, a heart rendering pity, ill-disguised contempt, a feeling of superiority, or an acceptance. If given the ability to change something specific for the better or worse, would you do so if not knowing the outcome?

This is all for fun btw, have no idea what it is.

Chrysanthea

Does anger come quickly and much more passionately (and also fade as soon as the conflict is over), or does it build up overtime and grow into resentment? Mostly concerning other people. (though if you want you can also apply this to the situation of spilling milk. But the latter reaction would probably not make any sense unless you spilled milk daily or just enough to be afraid of ever touching milk again.)

DreamBeliever

Yeah that was the backend to the question, but I figured that might be your answer- just curious.

And I like that. Would you do anything differently to change the outcomes of the people who did fall, or you gathered in your mind that they have accepted their fate by choosing differently? What would this circumstance derive from you? A desire to help, a heart rendering pity, ill-disguised contempt, a feeling of superiority, or an acceptance. If given the ability to change something specific for the better or worse, would you do so if not knowing the outcome?

This is all for fun btw, have no idea what it is.

I would try to worn people before they choose that road. The only thing it leads to is the pit. I guess they could pile onto each others shoulders & try to free themselves. I was thinking that they accepted their fate, though. Probably a mix of feeling proud of myself & that I'm better off, mixed with wanting to help & feeling sorry for them.

DreamBeliever

Does anger come quickly and much more passionately (and also fade as soon as the conflict is over), or does it build up overtime and grow into resentment? Mostly concerning other people. (though if you want you can also apply this to the situation of spilling milk. But the latter reaction would probably not make any sense unless you spilled milk daily or just enough to be afraid of ever touching milk again.)

Towards people I don't know well, it comes quickly & leaves quickly. Towards people close to me, it builds over time. I definitely get passionately angry, though.

DreamBeliever

in what ways do your self-doubts manifest?

Thinking my whole future is going to suck, thinking I'm worthless, thinking that nothing ever works out for me, thinking I'm stupid & a failure, & sometimes wishing I could just disappear. Man, this sounds depressive.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
How do you deal with feelings? (Express, repress, etc.)

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
How many questions until I have my thousand credits?