User Tag List

123 Last

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Default If all MBTI types formed a Zombie Apocalypse Survival Team

I thought about which roles every MBTI type would assume if they were in a Zombie Apocalypse Survival Team. This is what I've concluded.

Soldiers
    ISTJ: He's the sniper. Blunt and loyal, this guy questions nothing and simply does his job. He's of course quite a good shot with other weapons as well.
    ISTP: He's not just the engineer, but also a ranged fighter. He's strong but quiet, and perfect for assassination, ranged or melee.
    ESTP: He's our best melee fighter and usually handles the zombies on the battlefield. He's good at handling spontaneous situations.
    ESFP: Since she loves attention anyway, she's the decoy in the INTJ's strategies. Good thing she's athletic, or she'd be dead by now.
    ESTJ: Since he's strong and athletic, he's also a soldier in our strategies. Like the ESTP, only he's better at planning and worse in sudden situations.
    ENFP: He volunteers himself to be a soldier and serves as a tactician. but he's not a person to take risks, since he cares for his teammates.
    ENFJ: He's the cook and provides the team with food during missions. He's also helpful when they can't return to their base, temporarily.

Medics
    ESFJ: The medic. She's kind, and has alot of medical knowledge and she does her best to keep the team alive.
    INFP: As the medic's best friend, she's the medic's assistent and pupil and helps her develop new antidotes since she's innovative and smart.

Responsible For Food
    ESTJ: He's the one that goes out on missions to find food, even if stealing is necessary.
    ISFJ: She's good at baking bread and other baking stuff.
    INFJ: He's the cook of the team and provides the team with good food since he can cook a wide range of dishes.
    ENFJ: He's also a cook that works with the INFJ, but he's also the one serving the food to the team, like a waiter.
    ISFP: She is the farmer/gardener. She grows crops like wheat, potatoes and carrots. We'd be screwed without her.

Engineers
    ISTP: He's the mechanic of the team. He knows how to build and repair practically anything. He's also the weapon dealer.
    INTP: I'm more of the software guy. I program machines like computers, provide internet connections and signals. I'm also proficient in hacking.

In Charge
    INTJ: He's responsible for strategies. He also works with ENTJ to create tactics and formations to kill zombies the most efficient way possible.
    INTP: Me again. I report and give advice to the leader and help him make decisions. I'm also the guy that comes up with new ideas to advance.
    ENTP: He is a quick thinker and makes decisions in case something goes wrong, since he's spontaneous, and always comes up with an innovative idea.
    ENTJ: The leader. He decides where we go, and he's the only reason we stick together as a team. He's also quite experienced.

What do you think about my Zombie Apocalypse Team? What's your MBTI Zombie Apocalypse Survival Team? Comment below.
    Last edited by RandomINTP; 04-06-2015 at 06:57 AM.
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling
    Likes Daydreaming Swan liked this post

Feelers die, Intuitives die, Extroverted Sensors outperform Introverted Sensors, Extroverts and Enneagram Sixes pick on the Introverts.

ISTP 8s become sociopathic superhuman cannibals and annihilate everyone, human and zombie alike.
    Likes Cellmold liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Heh. I like the idea of being a medic.

To quote Doc from red vs blue... "A doctor cures people. A medic just makes them more comfortable...while they die."
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

not a type description

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Do you need that many cooks?
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Do you need that many cooks?
    There are 2 cooks, and yes, because food is crucial for surviving.
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    There are 2 cooks, and yes, because food is crucial for surviving.
    What about water and sanitation? Not to mention toilets and waste? Or is this a mobile survival?

You said the ISFP grows crops, so static then. Or is there a mobile garden, that would be good, line a closed water system that also captures the rain. Course different yields need different soil and times of year.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I'd be too hasty to let those who feel they need to lead others take the lead. They're not necessarily the best leaders. Any of the types has the capability of leading, as long as they have the confidence (but not overconfidence) to do so but the ability to be flexible and see the bigger picture as well the fact, plus logic and the ability to consider the feelings of those they are responsible for. Basically the best leader needs to have developed those aspects of his/her type they are deficient in.

I would argue that a leader has lieutenants different from his/her type to keep his/her power in check. Btw I'm on season 3 of Walking Dead so I'm aware of The Governor etc

Permabanned

ENTP: Takes a solar energy powered fishing boat, load it with batteries from cars, construct a solar oven to clean the water with, steals supplies, finds nearest isolated island on a map, grab navigation equipment, gathers friends, set sail, clear the island of which ever zombies might remain, enjoy the rest of our lives living better then before the apocalypse.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jarlaxle View Post
    ENTP: Takes a solar energy powered fishing boat, load it with batteries from cars, construct a solar oven to clean the water with, steals supplies, finds nearest isolated island on a map, grab navigation equipment, gathers friends, set sail, clear the island of which ever zombies might remain, enjoy the rest of our lives living better then before the apocalypse.
    Now this is a man with a plan. Fuck everyone else I'm going with the ENTP's
    Likes Mane, Dyslexxie liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    864 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    INFP: As the medic's best friend, she's the medic's assistent and pupil and helps her develop new antidotes since she's innovative and smart.
    I'd make a terrible medic and an even worse assistant. The only way I could manage is if I were a Civil War style medic who just amputates all the patients. Sprained your ankle? Ooh, sorry. That foot has got to go. Actually, why stop there? Let's take the whole leg while you're here. You'll feel lighter, less burdened. Where did I put my bone saw?

Actually, I'd prefer to stand around, criticizing the jobs everybody else does and generally getting in their way. This is just one out of hundreds of reasons I wouldn't survive a zombie apocalypse. If the zombies didn't get me, the other survivors would.

I will be the ESFJ's best friend, though. That part sounds good.
    Likes ESFJ, yama liked this post