• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] If all MBTI types formed a Zombie Apocalypse Survival Team

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I thought about which roles every MBTI type would assume if they were in a Zombie Apocalypse Survival Team. This is what I've concluded.

Soldiers
ISTJ: He's the sniper. Blunt and loyal, this guy questions nothing and simply does his job. He's of course quite a good shot with other weapons as well.
ISTP: He's not just the engineer, but also a ranged fighter. He's strong but quiet, and perfect for assassination, ranged or melee.
ESTP: He's our best melee fighter and usually handles the zombies on the battlefield. He's good at handling spontaneous situations.
ESFP: Since she loves attention anyway, she's the decoy in the INTJ's strategies. Good thing she's athletic, or she'd be dead by now.
ESTJ: Since he's strong and athletic, he's also a soldier in our strategies. Like the ESTP, only he's better at planning and worse in sudden situations.
ENFP: He volunteers himself to be a soldier and serves as a tactician. but he's not a person to take risks, since he cares for his teammates.
ENFJ: He's the cook and provides the team with food during missions. He's also helpful when they can't return to their base, temporarily.

Medics
ESFJ: The medic. She's kind, and has alot of medical knowledge and she does her best to keep the team alive.
INFP: As the medic's best friend, she's the medic's assistent and pupil and helps her develop new antidotes since she's innovative and smart.

Responsible For Food
ESTJ: He's the one that goes out on missions to find food, even if stealing is necessary.
ISFJ: She's good at baking bread and other baking stuff.
INFJ: He's the cook of the team and provides the team with good food since he can cook a wide range of dishes.
ENFJ: He's also a cook that works with the INFJ, but he's also the one serving the food to the team, like a waiter.
ISFP: She is the farmer/gardener. She grows crops like wheat, potatoes and carrots. We'd be screwed without her.

Engineers
ISTP: He's the mechanic of the team. He knows how to build and repair practically anything. He's also the weapon dealer.
INTP: I'm more of the software guy. I program machines like computers, provide internet connections and signals. I'm also proficient in hacking.

In Charge
INTJ: He's responsible for strategies. He also works with ENTJ to create tactics and formations to kill zombies the most efficient way possible.
INTP: Me again. I report and give advice to the leader and help him make decisions. I'm also the guy that comes up with new ideas to advance.
ENTP: He is a quick thinker and makes decisions in case something goes wrong, since he's spontaneous, and always comes up with an innovative idea.
ENTJ: The leader. He decides where we go, and he's the only reason we stick together as a team. He's also quite experienced.

What do you think about my Zombie Apocalypse Team? What's your MBTI Zombie Apocalypse Survival Team? Comment below.

Last edited:

Cygnus

Feelers die, Intuitives die, Extroverted Sensors outperform Introverted Sensors, Extroverts and Enneagram Sixes pick on the Introverts.

ISTP 8s become sociopathic superhuman cannibals and annihilate everyone, human and zombie alike.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Heh. I like the idea of being a medic.

To quote Doc from red vs blue... "A doctor cures people. A medic just makes them more comfortable...while they die." :laugh:

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
There are 2 cooks, and yes, because food is crucial for surviving.

What about water and sanitation? Not to mention toilets and waste? Or is this a mobile survival?

You said the ISFP grows crops, so static then. Or is there a mobile garden, that would be good, line a closed water system that also captures the rain. Course different yields need different soil and times of year.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I'd be too hasty to let those who feel they need to lead others take the lead. They're not necessarily the best leaders. Any of the types has the capability of leading, as long as they have the confidence (but not overconfidence) to do so but the ability to be flexible and see the bigger picture as well the fact, plus logic and the ability to consider the feelings of those they are responsible for. Basically the best leader needs to have developed those aspects of his/her type they are deficient in.

I would argue that a leader has lieutenants different from his/her type to keep his/her power in check. Btw I'm on season 3 of Walking Dead so I'm aware of The Governor etc

Mane

Permabanned
ENTP: Takes a solar energy powered fishing boat, load it with batteries from cars, construct a solar oven to clean the water with, steals supplies, finds nearest isolated island on a map, grab navigation equipment, gathers friends, set sail, clear the island of which ever zombies might remain, enjoy the rest of our lives living better then before the apocalypse.

ButterSoup

MBTI Type
INTP
ENTP: Takes a solar energy powered fishing boat, load it with batteries from cars, construct a solar oven to clean the water with, steals supplies, finds nearest isolated island on a map, grab navigation equipment, gathers friends, set sail, clear the island of which ever zombies might remain, enjoy the rest of our lives living better then before the apocalypse.

Now this is a man with a plan. Fuck everyone else I'm going with the ENTP's

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFP: As the medic's best friend, she's the medic's assistent and pupil and helps her develop new antidotes since she's innovative and smart.

I'd make a terrible medic and an even worse assistant. The only way I could manage is if I were a Civil War style medic who just amputates all the patients. Sprained your ankle? Ooh, sorry. That foot has got to go. Actually, why stop there? Let's take the whole leg while you're here. You'll feel lighter, less burdened. Where did I put my bone saw?

Actually, I'd prefer to stand around, criticizing the jobs everybody else does and generally getting in their way. This is just one out of hundreds of reasons I wouldn't survive a zombie apocalypse. If the zombies didn't get me, the other survivors would.

I will be the ESFJ's best friend, though. That part sounds good.

Pinina

MBTI Type
ESTJ
ESTJ would be in charge as well.
We'd need someone with their senses on top and actual awareness of what's going on around them, someone being more grounded in reality.

I'd draw down the "power" of the ENTP a bit, as they are Ne-dom, and their ideas might not be reliable. He'd still be there, but decisions would have to go through ExTJs first.
Both of the ExTJs would share ultimate lead for the best result.

SteinitzGamgbit

ENTJ: Operational Commander
ENTP: SF squad team leader
INTP: Logistics company
INTJ: HQ staff

ESTJ: Squad leader, will take up some 40% of all of the military
ISTJ: Average soldier, will take up some 40% of all the military
ISFJ: Combat paramedic
ESFJ: Blue helmets (UN peacekeepers)

ESTP: SF soldier, trained with CQC.
ISTP: Combat engineer
ISFP: War is not a place for you
ESFP: War is not a place for you

All idealists: war is not a place for you. Specially for INFs.

Not really related to zombies but this is how I can contribute to the thread from what I know of the military.
If I could, I'd rather have my entire team with ESTJs and one ENTJ.
Good day to you gentlemen.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^Put us on the PTSD/trauma treatment squad. You'll need it.

Hell, I think I'd be able to hold my own as a field medic and an out-of-the-box thinker/ soundboard. I usually end up as the 'right hand' to whoever is in charge for that reason, ime. Decompressing, de-stressing and unloading tends to be vital to the health of those wearing the heavy mantle of leadership in such a cruel environment, I find. My guess is that we would be amazing at keeping your troops morale up and mutiny down, as well. But sure, if you wanna do this shit all by yourself, I aint stopping ya :coffee:

For that matter, if there is a way to negotiate with these zombies and bring them to the peace table, we'll find it :cool:

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Um... I guess I can make you a variety of coffee beverages. As far as cooking actual food, I'll probably get lazy and kill my assistant isfj chef and feed it to you in a delicious soup.unless you prefer the taste of Dom Fe instead?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For that matter, if there is a way to negotiate with these zombies and bring them to the peace table, we'll find it :cool:
I see we will have very sophisticated bait for the trap.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I see we will have very sophisticated bait for the trap.

Psh, ill have that zombie collared, listening to the command 'heel' and licking your face for treats in no time :smooch: :D

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
As an ENTP I would say fuck all y'all, I'm getting my own supplies and surviving on my own without the baggage of a baby, kids, Carol, and an erratic Rick who's always hellbent on revenge.
I'd probably do what Michonne did in terms of blending in with the enemy, but I would continue that lonely path and not get involved with crazy humans.

Last edited:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Psh, ill have that zombie collared, listening to the command 'heel' and licking your face for treats in no time :smooch: :D
See? Sophisticated and effective. At that point, it will trivial to take them out.