• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] If all MBTI types formed a Zombie Apocalypse Survival Team

SteinitzGamgbit

^Put us on the PTSD/trauma treatment squad. You'll need it.

Hell, I think I'd be able to hold my own as a field medic and an out-of-the-box thinker/ soundboard. I usually end up as the 'right hand' to whoever is in charge for that reason, ime. Decompressing, de-stressing and unloading tends to be vital to the health of those wearing the heavy mantle of leadership in such a cruel environment, I find. My guess is that we would be amazing at keeping your troops morale up and mutiny down, as well. But sure, if you wanna do this shit all by yourself, I aint stopping ya :coffee:

For that matter, if there is a way to negotiate with these zombies and bring them to the peace table, we'll find it :cool:

In that case you'd be the typical occupation force left behind just after a country has been torn by an invasion, executing humanitarian missions and MOOTW (military operations other than war)