User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: Ask an ENFP.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Default Ask an ENFP.

Pour your hearts out onto this unique and battle hardened ENFP with a very odd eneagram for his type. Savor the knowledge I can give about ENFP 783's. You can ask anything you want(of course if you ask the very deep personal questions I'm only giving you what I choose to give you). I will try to make my answers as short and to the point as possible. Go!
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Please vote on my johari window at
    http://kevan.org/jh/kensei16
    I promise it will not take long.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Both this source and this source (the two I most often refer to) consider E7 the likeliest type for ENFPs. Why do you say you have a "very odd enneagram" for your type?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    I will try to make my answers as short and to the point as possible.
    All of my experience with ENFPs would seem to indicate that this is an impossibility.

Just kidding. Although that does lead me to my question. Do you find that talking aloud aids your thought process? Because I've found that to be the case with the ENFPs I know. And if so, why do you find it helpful?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Would you say you have a gut-level inclination to give INTJs the doting and worshipful respect that they deserve?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

To answer your questions @BadOctopus and @reckful

To be honest I always thought a 783 enneagram was the stereotypical ESTP. It is the most assertive and agressive type, pretty much making me a thor-like version of an ENFP. I figured ENFP's would normally be 724's or 729's.

Sometime I do like to think out loud simply because I just like to hear my own voice, besides a lot of heroes do it in the movies and I think it is a unique asset. If course I won't go talking up my thoughts during a test, people will think the test is doing more to me then just making me think. Lol

And about the INTJ part, I think I have an equal chance of impressing all girls. None! Of course, I have picked up a lot of ESFx online. I don't know what it is about my online persona that attracts sensors, but whatever. I guess they like my unique style and my creativity, something you often can't find in a sensor. As for INTJ's, I had a crush on one once, because they are so deep and mysterious, but I couldn't bring myself to approach her for anything besides a hello, because she was so beautiful and hard to get to know that I kept imagining really bad stuff, as I couldn't tell what she was thinking and I never approach a girl that doesn't like me.
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

You're 7w8 sx, I'm 7w8 sx, we might get along great!
    But here are my questions:

1. Do you think arguing is particularily fun?
    2. Are you optimistic and enthusiastic, and how much?
    3. What type is your girlfriend, if you have one?
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

1. I think a friendly debate is fine, until it turns into a cuss fest, then I won't be arguing, I'll be bashing the guy's head off with the nearest object.
    2. I am optimistic most of the time, but I tend to be more of a realist. I am negative when things don't go right, but I am normally very optimistic. I am also enthusiastic about pretty mch anything that interests me, which is a lot of things. As long as I can get a decent convo going about the topic I can be very entusiastic
    3. Don't have one, don't care, but my past girls' types are in the following order:
    ESFJ?, ESTP, ESFP, didn't know her enough to type her, ISFP, ESFP, and xxFJ(couldn't figure out whether she was N or S). I have no idea how I ended up in relationships with so many SF's, I guess my options were full of them. There aren't that many N's that aren't already dating :p
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    You're 7w8 sx, I'm 7w8 sx, we might get along great!
    But here are my questions:

1. Do you think arguing is particularily fun?
    2. Are you optimistic and enthusiastic, and how much?
    3. What type is your girlfriend, if you have one?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

1. I think a friendly debate is fine, until it turns into a cuss fest, then I won't be arguing, I'll be bashing the guy's head off with the nearest object.
    And this is what separates you from an ENTP.

2. I am optimistic most of the time, but I tend to be more of a realist. I'm negative when things don't go right, but I'm normally very optimistic. I'm also enthusiastic about pretty much anything that interests me, which are a lot of things. As long as I can get a decent convo going about the topic I can be very entusiastic.
    Makes sense.

3. Don't have one, don't care, but my past girls' types are in the following order:
    ESFJ?, ESTP, ESFP, didn't know her enough to type her, ISFP, ESFP, and xxFJ(couldn't figure out whether she was N or S). I have no idea how I ended up in relationships with so many SF's, I guess my options were full of them. There aren't that many N's that aren't already dating :p
    Daaaaaaaaamn! 7 Girlfriends. You've been around, huh? well, good luck in finding your next victim-UHH-I-MEAN girlfriend. (where did that come from?)
    MBTI:

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Victim,haha funny. Sometimes that's true, and sometimes even I'm the victim, if you look at it in an abstract sense @RandomINTP . And girls aren't what they're cracked up to be, just bloodsucking mosquitoes that suck not only your time and money, but your dignity sometimes. Half those girls I didn't even like either, I was just younger and wanted to feel special, but it's not simply the girl that makes you feel special, it's who she is and what she feels that makes you feel special. Btw 7 girlfriends isn't that much, I have an ENxP friend that has had way more than that in a half a year, but to this day he is depressed and pathetic because he based his whole life on girls, which I don't.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Victim,haha funny. Sometimes that's true, and sometimes even I'm the victim, if you look at it in an abstract sense @RandomINTP . And girls aren't what they're cracked up to be, just bloodsucking mosquitoes that suck not only your time and money, but your dignity sometimes. Half those girls I didn't even like either, I was just younger and wanted to feel special, but it's not simply the girl that makes you feel special, it's who she is and what she feels that makes you feel special. Btw 7 girlfriends isn't that much, I have an ENxP friend that has had way more than that in a half a year, but to this day he is depressed and pathetic because he based his whole life on girls, which I don't.
    I see...
    I've personally never had a girlfriend yet out of my own decision not to date because I have to concentrate more on preparing for my career as a lawyer.
    I personally like to become a lawyer. You help people by arguing against other people while doing detective work to look for evidence and getting paid alot for it.

Another question (more personal): What's your job/career/occupation?
    MBTI: