• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Judgers and Percievers: Which type prevails?

Which type is better? Judging, or Percieving?

• Judging

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Percieving

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I'm Neutral

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Which fruit is better, apple or orange?

I'm thinking waaaaay to hard about this question, and it's still a better use of my time than actually responsing to the OP.

Jaguar

While I would agree with you normally, this is likely not about things he is saying. It's about things he is doing - or nor doing - and his dad's opinion on them. I have one P kid and he can say nothing at all (impossible for very long) and be one of the most obnoxious people ever born.

If that's the context, then it makes sense. As for your own kid, now you have me curious. ;)

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
bdp3f4.jpg

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
If that's the context, then it makes sense. As for your own kid, now you have me curious. ;)

ESFP, 24. I'm just happy he has a great work ethic and a career he loves. And that he isn't home much. I love him, don't get me wrong but has the ability to make everyone in the house crazy in a matter of hours.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
You have the wrong avatar, [MENTION=24238]RandomINTP[/MENTION].

Why that? I know Yagami Light is an ENTJ (not INTJ).
I only have him as an avatar because he looks like me.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Are all of these INTP though, do you think?
Actually, I'm always INTP, but this is what I'd appear like:

The curious: Definitely
The logical: Yes
the daredevil: ENTP

The narcissistic: ENTJ
The revolutionary: INFP
The aspergers: INTJ

The social: ENTP
The friendly: INFJ
The lazy: ISTP

The empathic: ENFP
The sociopathic: INTJ