User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which type is better? Judging, or Percieving?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Judging

    1 6.67%
  • Percieving

    1 6.67%
  • I'm Neutral

    13 86.67%
First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 26

  1. #11
    Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Neither is better. Both have strengths and weaknesses. Society and the world are better with that variety than they would be without it.


    Considering how things went down in the Ask an ESFJ thread, I highly doubt it.
    I have multiple personalities.

    The curious: This personality needs to know everything and the truth behind it. Gets frustrated when someone has a secret.
    The logical: This is me ATM. Logical and fair, this one doesn't care for emotion because it doesn't make sense. This one always states the truth.
    The daredevil: This one is impulsive and intuitive and follows his instincts. My instincts rarely fail me. This one says what others don't have the guts for.

    The narcissistic: This one is full of pride, ambition, and very competitive. This one tends to get aggressive.
    The revolutionary: Chaotic and anarchistic, this personality strives to destroy the very concept of authority, because it's corrupt.
    The aspergers: This is a hidden personality that blesses me with intelligence, but totally destroys my social skills.

    The social: This personality acts like an extrovert and has better social skills, but doesn't get along with everybody. Becomes daredevil when conflict is created.
    The friendly: Blocked by the narcissistic, this personality only opens up to people worthy of its kindness, which are usually innocent and friendly people.
    The lazy: Doesn't want to do anything, loves sleep. Also eats everything in sight that he likes.

    The empathic: This guy relates to people like Squidward and Dr House. Also the type of guy that cries at movies (I cried at the anime Angel Beats).
    The sociopathic: This guy is the opposite of the empathic. No mercy, he keeps away the emotions from the other personalities (fuck you, inferior Fe)
    The avenger: Revenge is awesome! It's mainly an aggressive version of my logical personality, that seeks revenge because it's absolute fairness.

    There you have it. These are the 12 personalities I fluctuate from.
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

    "Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

  2. #12
    Senior Member ceecee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    9,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    Practically every day I have a Judger-Perciever war with my dad.
    He says I lack structure, I say his structure sucks.
    He says I'm indecisive, I say he's judgmental.
    He says I never stick to the routine, I say he's conservative.
    Now, I'm asking you, on this very forum, which type you prefer. The time has come to decide this one and for all.
    I would probably agree with your dad. Reason? I'm sure you are a million times more obnoxious, more annoying P, in everyday life than you are here.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,130

    Default

    You have the wrong avatar, @RandomINTP.
    Likes Luke O liked this post

  4. #14
    Super Ape Luke O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    954
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    Practically every day I have a Judger-Perciever war with my dad.
    He says I lack structure, I say his structure sucks.
    He says I'm indecisive, I say he's judgmental.
    He says I never stick to the routine, I say he's conservative.
    Now, I'm asking you, on this very forum, which type you prefer. The time has come to decide this one and for all.

    Which is the better type, Judgers or Perviecers?

    You may vote, what you think, for whatever reason you believe it. You may stay neutral, too.
    If I were to vote, I'd vote for the Percievers, but since I'm the one posting this thread, I'll stay neutral.
    So, without further ado, let's start!
    I voted neutral, Peas and Jays have enough to learn from each other to be more awesome.

  5. #15
    Super Ape Luke O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    954
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    I have multiple personalities.

    The curious: This personality needs to know everything and the truth behind it. Gets frustrated when someone has a secret.
    The logical: This is me ATM. Logical and fair, this one doesn't care for emotion because it doesn't make sense. This one always states the truth.
    The daredevil: This one is impulsive and intuitive and follows his instincts. My instincts rarely fail me. This one says what others don't have the guts for.

    The narcissistic: This one is full of pride, ambition, and very competitive. This one tends to get aggressive.
    The revolutionary: Chaotic and anarchistic, this personality strives to destroy the very concept of authority, because it's corrupt.
    The aspergers: This is a hidden personality that blesses me with intelligence, but totally destroys my social skills.

    The social: This personality acts like an extrovert and has better social skills, but doesn't get along with everybody. Becomes daredevil when conflict is created.
    The friendly: Blocked by the narcissistic, this personality only opens up to people worthy of its kindness, which are usually innocent and friendly people.
    The lazy: Doesn't want to do anything, loves sleep. Also eats everything in sight that he likes.

    The empathic: This guy relates to people like Squidward and Dr House. Also the type of guy that cries at movies (I cried at the anime Angel Beats).
    The sociopathic: This guy is the opposite of the empathic. No mercy, he keeps away the emotions from the other personalities (fuck you, inferior Fe)
    The avenger: Revenge is awesome! It's mainly an aggressive version of my logical personality, that seeks revenge because it's absolute fairness.

    There you have it. These are the 12 personalities I fluctuate from.
    Are all of these INTP though, do you think?

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    409

    Default

    If I had more J, I wouldn't be prone to procrastination and putting things off until the last minute and I wouldn't be anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes late for work everyday.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,430

    Default

    Which fruit is better, apple or orange?

  8. #18
    Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni
    Posts
    4,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    I have multiple personalities.
    And the personalities of Fs and SJs (oh, and ESFJs) you've met are just as multifaceted as yours. Probably best to keep that in mind.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes BadOctopus liked this post

  9. #19
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I would probably agree with your dad. Reason? I'm sure you are a million times more obnoxious, more annoying P, in everyday life than you are here.
    I disagree.

    Some of us discussed that problem in a thread - people getting online and saying obnoxious shit they would never have the guts to say in real life.

  10. #20
    Senior Member ceecee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    9,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I disagree.

    Some of us discussed that problem in a thread - people getting online and saying obnoxious shit they would never have the guts to say in real life.
    While I would agree with you normally, this is likely not about things he is saying. It's about things he is doing - or not doing - and his dad's opinion on them. I have one P kid and he can say nothing at all (impossible for very long) and be one of the most obnoxious people ever born.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] If you had to be an SJ, which type would you be and why?
    By Moiety in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 08:59 PM
  2. NF and NT singles: Which Type of Partner do you Prefer?
    By Franz in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 09:33 PM
  3. Which type is the most manipulative and dishonest?
    By Infidel in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 01:03 AM
  4. [SP] If you had to be an SP, which type would you be and why?
    By King sns in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 07:45 PM
  5. [MBTItm] Which type annoys you the most, and why?
    By KLessard in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 05:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO