User Tag List

123 Last

Default What types have you had problems with irl?

What types have you had problems with irl? What do you think was the cause of the issue? What types are most likely to not get along?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I have problems with individuals, not with types. There have been members of a specific type with whom I've gotten along perfectly well, and some with whom I've had nothing but trouble.

That being said, I think I clash with EJs more frequently than other types. Something about that Extroversion-Judging combo can sometimes come across as pushy. And I don't like feeling dominated. I'm a live-and-let-live kind of person, and I'm content to let others do their own thing, but I expect them to let me do the same.
    Likes BluRoses liked this post

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I have problems with individuals, not with types. There have been members of a specific type with whom I've gotten along perfectly well, and some with whom I've had nothing but trouble.

That being said, I think I clash with EJs more frequently than other types. Something about that Extroversion-Judging combo can sometimes come across as pushy. And I don't like feeling dominated. I'm a live-and-let-live kind of person, and I'm content to let others do their own thing, but I expect them to let me do the same.
    Yeah, shame that doesn't fly in the sky of high life, right?

I hate the grubbing fucks who think I should care about the same shit they do because it's a commonly held assumption. I don't want your status, I don't want your systems, I don't want your control...I do not want you!
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

INTP - I've had the most tangible problems with this type. I met several this weekend that reinforced it. Their disregard (ignorant or not) of social flow drives me insane and really ticks me off.

INFP - We can clash very badly if we have to work together. If not it'susually not bad.

ENTP - Short term, no issues usually. I can't be around them for long though. After a while I'll often just be annoyed by them, or seriously pissed off. This is also much worse if I am forced to work with them.

Of course, each person is case by case and I can get along (or not) with any type.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    ISTJs. You can't get any reaction out of them.
    Wanna bet?
    Likes Cygnus, BluRoses liked this post

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

I had problems with types in real life but I don't think they were because of cognitive functions.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Upon reflection, I'm pretty sure that nothing good can come of this thread.
    Likes BluRoses, themightyfetus liked this post

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Meh I'll bite. I think SJ's temperament are the most I had conflict relations with.

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Upon reflection, I'm pretty sure that nothing good can come of this thread.
    It doesn't have to be about ragging on others. It could also be a mutual thing. People could put about what other types don't like about them & therefore leads to relationship complications. It could also be just not seeing eye to eye on something. Of course, it could also be perceived faults in other types or fall outs you've had. I know every person is different, especially depending on the maturity/how healthy someone is, but some types, I figure, probably just have more issues 'getting' each other than others.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

ESFJs tend to be my source of conflict. They like my humor, but don't understand why i'm making these jokes. They don't understand my outlook I suppose.
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde