First 34567 Last

Thread: ESTJ VS ENTJ

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    I would say though that ESTJ's if having an intellectual bent would be better strategists since any game that involves strategy has a time limite and ESTJ's are better under pressure...ENTJ's are good theoretical and abstract thinkers and more strategic than some other mbti's...but I find that when it comes to chess...even ESTP's are better.

The irony of chess is that it is not correlated to IQ, at least in my real life experience, some of the worse students, slowest thinkers are the best chess players....
    IMO the best chess players are INTJs. ENTJs would be just as good with the difference that they'd get impatient since they're alone with another person for a long period of time.
    In this order, the best chess players are: (btw, everything marked with an x is obvious why it's there)
    1. INTJ (the ultimate strategist)
    2. ISTJ (not as good with coming up with strategies, but just as good if they learned strategies)
    3. ENTJ (I explained this one)
    4. INFJ (I think they'd be just as good as the INTJ with the difference that they get their feelings in the way of logic and forget to think)
    5. ESTJ (x)
    6. ISFJ (x)
    7. ENFJ (x)
    8. INTP (though J is the main advantage, against the ESFJ, it's 3 (INT_) vs 1 (___J) if you know what I mean)
    9. ESFJ (read INTP)
    10. ISTP (x)
    11. ENTP (x)
    12. INFP (x)
    13. ESTP (x)
    14. ISFP (x)
    15. ENFP (they suck, but at least they have a decent chance with a good strategy if they stick to it)
    16. ESFP (worst chess player ever)
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    perhaps that's true but if he says it enough people will start to think it's true. which really is all you need
    I like to think that the people of this forum aren't that dumb.
    Likes Ivy, Hard liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

My father is either one of these. I use to blindly think he was an ESTJ because i didn't want to associate being an intuitive with him not because i have anything against sensors but i felt so alone during most my life that i didn't want to think of him as being someone who i could actually relate to; since he was so scolding towards me and besides he was barely there so i could only go based on my assumptions but now that i've gotten to know him a whole lot better, i am realising that he does have an awful lot of conspiracy theories about what will happen in the future... and that's a Ni thing not to see that ESTJ's don't have foresight it's just what he does a lot, he goes off on hunches but at the same time he values objective logic above all, so he's definitely an ExTJ. I can expend on this in a bit if anyone is interested.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I like to think that the people of this forum aren't that dumb.
    everyone is that dumb it's not only the forum, myself included
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

ESTJ's will be more rigid and fact based with their assertions and ENTJ's will be more original and will be likely to break more rules than ESTJ's despite their Te. ESTJ's are Si, which means they will be thinking about the past and the sensory details from the past and ENTJ's are Ni so they will be more future oriented and think of the big picture rather than the factual details. ENTJ's are iften potrayed by evil villians in the movies while ESTJ's potray the jugdes and cold hearted henchmen. ESTJ's are more suited for careers in medicine, law, mathematics, and administration while ENTJ's are more liable to be found in careers having to do with business, the sciences, teaching college, and the FBI. ENTJ's are in the intellectual temperment while ESTJ's are in the Guardian temperment, making ENTJ's more intellectual pursuit and knowledge oriented and ESTJ's more valuing of responsibility, loyalty, and truth. ENTJ's are also rumored to be more introverted than ESTJ's bevause of their constant genering of abstract thought and the ESTJ more focused on reality. ENTJ's are also rumored to be more arrogant and commanding than the ESTJ because of the combination of their valuing of originality and their Te, which makes them want to follow the rules, control others, or both. ESTJ's are more liable to keep a day planner than the ENTJ due to their realistic focus and the ENTJ's desire to be beyong the average person, thus driving them to keep their plans inside their head. Due to stereotype, ENTJ's are smarter than ESTJ's,but though their are more gifted N's than S's, it is merely a stereotype and ENTJ's will not always be mentally superior. ENTJ's are more likely to be into sci fi and fantasy while ESTJ's are more into movies based on historical events or true stories(preferable ones that aren't emotional) ENTJ's will likely spend their leisure time studying or improving their mental capabilities while ESTJ's will spend their leisure time doing something physical and practical, like cleaning or filling out their day planner. ESTJ's are much more common than ENTJ's being one of the most common types vs ENTJ's being one of the rarest. ESTJ's enjoy math, the languages, or any subject that teaches a skill in school while ENTJ's enjoy theoretical subjects like science and the arts. Though both types are organized, ESTJ's are likely more formal and and organized than ENTJ's due to their focus on details. Common ennegram types for ENTJ's are 3 , 8 and 5 while common types for ESTJ's are 3, and 6. ESTJ's will be more liable to help
    a stranger than ENTJ's due to their more likely loyalty to the rules. ESTJ's do best in romantic relationships with ISTP's while ENTJ's do best witj INTP's. ENTJ's will least likely get along with a SP because of their impulsiveness and lack of abstract thinking and ESTJ's are least likely to get along with NF's due to their frustrating language and disregard for most rules. ENTJ's would prefer a world without clarity over a world without creativity, and ESTJ's prefer vice versa. ENTJ's will more likely be more paranoid than ESTJ's due to their guy instincts about people while ESTJ's will be more likely to kill a man for money due to their love for physical, concrete rewards.

There you have it, everything I van think of about the difference between ENTJ's and ESTJ's. Don't take most of this seriously though, unless you wanna stereotyoe, because most are just tendencies. Read between the lines and you might find some useful information.
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Please vote on my johari window at
    http://kevan.org/jh/kensei16
    I promise it will not take long.
    Likes chubber liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    IMO the best chess players are INTJs. ENTJs would be just as good with the difference that they'd get impatient since they're alone with another person for a long period of time.
    In this order, the best chess players are: (btw, everything marked with an x is obvious why it's there)
    1. INTJ (the ultimate strategist)
    2. ISTJ (not as good with coming up with strategies, but just as good if they learned strategies)
    3. ENTJ (I explained this one)y
    4. INFJ (I think they'd be just as good as the INTJ with the difference that they get their feelings in the way of logic and forget to think)
    5. ESTJ (x)
    6. ISFJ (x)
    7. ENFJ (x)
    8. INTP (though J is the main advantage, against the ESFJ, it's 3 (INT_) vs 1 (___J) if you know what I mean)
    9. ESFJ (read INTP)
    10. ISTP (x)
    11. ENTP (x)
    12. INFP (x)
    13. ESTP (x)
    14. ISFP (x)
    15. ENFP (they suck, but at least they have a decent chance with a good strategy if they stick to it)
    16. ESFP (worst chess player ever)
    I would have to disagree. I know your answer is the popular and seemingly obvious one but when a strategy game is timed like star craft, chess, or dota I find that estj on the level of common rain supreme....nt's are slow slow slow and analyze every choice....intj more than entj but strategy is about details and timing and ne and si are better than se and NI for that hence Alexander the Great the greatest military leader to ever live since he essentially conquered a force 1000 times the size of his army was an entp surrounded by Estjs
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    I would have to disagree. I know your answer is the popular and seemingly obvious one but when a strategy game is timed like star craft, chess, or dota I find that estj on the level of common rain supreme....nt's are slow slow slow and analyze every choice....intj more than entj but strategy is about details and timing and ne and si are better than se and NI for that hence Alexander the Great the greatest military leader to ever live since he essentially conquered a force 1000 times the size of his army was an entp surrounded by Estjs
    ENTPs are imo the best spontaneous strategists. When it comes to spontaneousness, ESTJs would be destroyed by ENTPs.
    MBTI:

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

Default ESTJ VS ENTJ

I played sports Australian rules football and rugby with people of all different types and to be honest I don't believe that an ESTJ is better than a ENTJ and these types are inferior to an INTP because the INTP can memorise technical books about fitness and coaching, some people excel at competition sport,

I played completion sport in primary school and I could run circles around people fitness technical ability and an inner balance that draws upon presence and Instinctual drive that it grounded in cognitive awareness is what I think makes an outstanding sports person.

The people who excel in a remarkable was are people who have there key in there Chee, the X factor of being able to place themselves in the zone.

As an INFP I got the second highest grading ever awarded at the time with in the Southern Hemisphere for Jujitsu, now who would think an INFP could achieve that but is was because I was able to switch on the zone/ place my key in my Chee and switch on, go receptive make the law of three happen within.

There is more to it that four contrasting multiplicity's that can sequence with each other in many ways and many co combining ways.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    everyone is that dumb it's not only the forum, myself included
    Nope. I'm not that dumb. I'm smart.
    MBTI:

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    Nope. I'm not that dumb. I'm smart.
    if you think you're smart you probably aren't. no one is as smart or as stupid as they think they are. you got to accept that everything is opposite

In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so