First 23456 Last

Thread: ESTJ VS ENTJ

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

How about this?

Pick a series/movie/story you're both interested in.
    As him questions about it.

A: He answers with facts and states events that happened. If he answers like this, he is most likely an ESTJ.
    B: He explains his interpretation behind it and thinks about the meanings behind the events. If he answers like this, he's an ENTJ.
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

estj: better at sports, ambidextrous....good coordination
    entj: faster runner, focuses more on numbers.....looks athletic but trips over his own feet.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    estj: better at sports, ambidextrous....good coordination
    entj: faster runner, focuses more on numbers.....looks athletic but trips over his own feet.
    I'm at a badminton club.
    ENTP: This is the guy I usually play with.
    ENTJ: Also a friend who is just as good as me at playing. He's skinny. He's very different from the ESTJ.
    ESTJ: Jock, looks like he takes anabolica, but not necessarily good at playing (I didn't play against him yet)
    MBTI:

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

Default ESTJ VS ENTJ

If ENTJ takes the team leadership role they work the team like a close connected family unit relying on individual who are trust to bring there best to the game. May utilise SJ when referencing strategies needed by the team and its members. SP maybe expressed via the shadow aspect of self under stress. NF maybe felt and expressed while feeling the triumph of success.

If ESTJ takes the team leadership role they work the team like a connected troop of skilled technicians keeping the team focused on the strategies to win the game. May utilise NT when referencing skills needed by the team and its members. NF maybe expressed via the shadow aspect of self under stress. SP maybe fell and expressed while feeling the triumph of success.

I have the Sp the self preservation instinct in mind while thinking about these contrasts and recognise that there is overlap the temperaments can be drawn upon and expressed with more randomness than the fixed general pattern depicted. But the mind dose like predictability so tendencies do repeat in patterns and patterns can be observed to repeat constantly.

Aspects of temperament can be mirrored adopted and learnt to conform with social and cultural and team expectations and norms. But the primal drives do always remain and the heated and exhilarating contest of sport can draw upon the best and the weaknesses of the temperament and character of individuals as participants and leaders in sports competitions.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Posting it again doesn't make it more true.
    perhaps that's true but if he says it enough people will start to think it's true. which really is all you need
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    I'm at a badminton club.
    ENTP: This is the guy I usually play with.
    ENTJ: Also a friend who is just as good as me at playing. He's skinny. He's very different from the ESTJ.
    ESTJ: Jock, looks like he takes anabolica, but not necessarily good at playing (I didn't play against him yet)

ENTJ's tend to measure their success using TE which implies better, faster, more efficient where as ESTJ's tend to be more agile and enjoy things such as working with their left hand. THE ENTJ will do this when SE develops but they tend to be great at track and field but not as good at team sports because team sports requires dominant sensing because you have to keep track of all five players....with SE as tertiary it makes the entj less of a team sport athlete...they think more than they sense...the ESTJ has a sensing dominant function so they are able to assimilate details...they worry less about being faster and stronger (TE) and more about the actual sensation of the present...which ironically makes them faster and stronger than the ENTJ who aims to do that but fails because they don't realize the importants of sensing over thinking...

Sports are not about measurements....they are about sensation, agility, coordination, and form. The strongest and fastest in youth are seldom the best at the sport. Sport is about tactics and strategy but not the same as the ENTJ would study in deploying a business or military strategy...my cousin is an ESTJ...could never get an A in his life but is better at chess than most people could ever hope to be with no practice what so ever....he is a jock but he is really good with moving parts....he's 5'6" but was a blocker on his football team - they went down state and he was throwing guys three times his size down.....

ESTJ for you...ENTJ could not do that at all...in fact an ENTJ playing football is never going to happen.....it would be dangerous and they would get concussions...they pause and think....and telegraph too much....that is how it was with me....I didn't learn how to play sports right until SE popped out.

EDIT: Sorry what I meant to say is that sensing is the auxillary for the ESTJ and tertiary for the ENTJ which is a big big difference....the ENTJ thinks, then intuits, then acts...the ESTJ thinks while he concurrently acts. There is a huge disparity in timing between ENTJ and ESTJ...but genetics and nurture can be the equalizer.
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    ENTJ's tend to measure their success using TE which implies better, faster, more efficient where as ESTJ's tend to be more agile and enjoy things such as working with their left hand. THE ENTJ will do this when SE develops but they tend to be great at track and field but not as good at team sports because team sports requires dominant sensing because you have to keep track of all five players....with SE as tertiary it makes the entj less of a team sport athlete...they think more than they sense...the ESTJ has a sensing dominant function so they are able to assimilate details...they worry less about being faster and stronger (TE) and more about the actual sensation of the present...which ironically makes them faster and stronger than the ENTJ who aims to do that but fails because they don't realize the importants of sensing over thinking...

Sports are not about measurements....they are about sensation, agility, coordination, and form. The strongest and fastest in youth are seldom the best at the sport. Sport is about tactics and strategy but not the same as the ENTJ would study in deploying a business or military strategy...my cousin is an ESTJ...could never get an A in his life but is better at chess than most people could ever hope to be with no practice what so ever....he is a jock but he is really good with moving parts....he's 5'6" but was a blocker on his football team - they went down state and he was throwing guys three times his size down.....

ESTJ for you...ENTJ could not do that at all...in fact an ENTJ playing football is never going to happen.....it would be dangerous and they would get concussions...they pause and think....and telegraph too much....that is how it was with me....I didn't learn how to play sports right until SE popped out.

EDIT: Sorry what I meant to say is that sensing is the auxillary for the ESTJ and tertiary for the ENTJ which is a big big difference....the ENTJ thinks, then intuits, then acts...the ESTJ thinks while he concurrently acts. There is a huge disparity in timing between ENTJ and ESTJ...but genetics and nurture can be the equalizer.
    ENTJs are more theorists and are more in their mind, so chances are, the ENTJ will do something intellectually stimulating.
    ESTJs are more downtoearth and focus on the environment, so it's more likely that the ESTJ will do something physical.
    Deducing that, the ESTJs have the brawns, and the ENTJs have the brains.
    MBTI:

Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    ENTJs are more theorists and are more in their mind, so chances are, the ENTJ will do something intellectually stimulating.
    ESTJs are more downtoearth and focus on the environment, so it's more likely that the ESTJ will do something physical.
    Deducing that, the ESTJs have the brawns, and the ENTJs have the brains.
    I would say though that ESTJ's if having an intellectual bent would be better strategists since any game that involves strategy has a time limite and ESTJ's are better under pressure...ENTJ's are good theoretical and abstract thinkers and more strategic than some other mbti's...but I find that when it comes to chess...even ESTP's are better.

The irony of chess is that it is not correlated to IQ, at least in my real life experience, some of the worse students, slowest thinkers are the best chess players....
    it was open
    -the end"

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

LARK WINS!!!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post
    ENTJ is so obvious..
    They like to rule.
    Really? I thought that was more of an ESTJ thing and i've been seeing people say that ENTJ's are meaner than ESTJ's.