User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: ESTJ VS ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    I think we misunderstand each other because I am speaking on mbti and Jungian typology and you are speaking on socionics which I have very vague impressions of but do not understand what so ever due to the misleading nature of the tittles of categories and how to tries to frame things...i think something is lost in translation...someone told me socionics is Russian in origin.

In MBTI ESTJ is not theoretical as much as ENTJ...and as a trade off ENTJ is not as detail oriented as ESTJ, if we do an analysis of differences between them....the ESTJ probably is more theoretical, however than let's say an ESFP....speaking in terms theory of course.
    No, I'm talking MBTI. In MBTI, ESTJ's functions are Te - Si - Ne - Fi. In MBTI, ENTJ's functions are Te - Ni - Se - Fi.

If you have Ne anywhere among those four functions, your Intuition is projected outwards and your Senses are projected inwards. Ne-users like to talk over and deliberate plans of action before confirming final execution.

Ni is often very intolerant of any external ideas that do not fall within its inner vision. It doesn't discuss theories it won't immediately implement, it doesn't show its inner complexity -- it shows its Senses (Se) to give an appearance of strength and a continued progression upwards, while the inner "theory" behind it all remains shelled to the world.
    Read: shelled intuition.

Rule of thumb, whenever an MBTI source makes a statement about specific MBTI types that contradicts the roles of the Cognitive Functions, they're wrong.

On another note, it seems a bit petty and unbecoming for a self-proclaimed ENTJ to victimize himself, saying he feels "alone" in a world of people who share his dominant function but not his auxiliary.

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

If he's smart, he's an ENTJ.
    If he's stupid, he's an ESTJ.
    It's that simple.
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    If he's smart, he's an ENTJ.
    If he's stupid, he's an ESTJ.
    It's that simple.
    Now you're just trolling. And not even creatively.

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post

Likes Cygnus liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post

I'm serious.
    MBTI:

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post

Report me all you want. It's still the truth.
    Read this: Which Is The Smartest MBTI Type? | Slayerment
    MBTI:

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    Report me all you want. It's still the truth.
    Read this: Which Is The Smartest MBTI Type? | Slayerment
    The truth according to some random dude. Yeah, that seems totally legit.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    MBTI:

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Posting it again doesn't make it more true.

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    No, I'm talking MBTI. In MBTI, ESTJ's functions are Te - Si - Ne - Fi. In MBTI, ENTJ's functions are Te - Ni - Se - Fi.

If you have Ne anywhere among those four functions, your Intuition is projected outwards and your Senses are projected inwards. Ne-users like to talk over and deliberate plans of action before confirming final execution.

Ni is often very intolerant of any external ideas that do not fall within its inner vision. It doesn't discuss theories it won't immediately implement, it doesn't show its inner complexity -- it shows its Senses (Se) to give an appearance of strength and a continued progression upwards, while the inner "theory" behind it all remains shelled to the world.
    Read: shelled intuition.

Rule of thumb, whenever an MBTI source makes a statement about specific MBTI types that contradicts the roles of the Cognitive Functions, they're wrong.

On another note, it seems a bit petty and unbecoming for a self-proclaimed ENTJ to victimize himself, saying he feels "alone" in a world of people who share his dominant function but not his auxiliary.
    You cannot argue with someone who makes up facts. A good dose of TE for you.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.