User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 64

Thread: ESTJ VS ENTJ

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    I think we misunderstand each other because I am speaking on mbti and Jungian typology and you are speaking on socionics which I have very vague impressions of but do not understand what so ever due to the misleading nature of the tittles of categories and how to tries to frame things...i think something is lost in translation...someone told me socionics is Russian in origin.

    In MBTI ESTJ is not theoretical as much as ENTJ...and as a trade off ENTJ is not as detail oriented as ESTJ, if we do an analysis of differences between them....the ESTJ probably is more theoretical, however than let's say an ESFP....speaking in terms theory of course.
    No, I'm talking MBTI. In MBTI, ESTJ's functions are Te - Si - Ne - Fi. In MBTI, ENTJ's functions are Te - Ni - Se - Fi.

    If you have Ne anywhere among those four functions, your Intuition is projected outwards and your Senses are projected inwards. Ne-users like to talk over and deliberate plans of action before confirming final execution.

    Ni is often very intolerant of any external ideas that do not fall within its inner vision. It doesn't discuss theories it won't immediately implement, it doesn't show its inner complexity -- it shows its Senses (Se) to give an appearance of strength and a continued progression upwards, while the inner "theory" behind it all remains shelled to the world.
    Read: shelled intuition.


    Rule of thumb, whenever an MBTI source makes a statement about specific MBTI types that contradicts the roles of the Cognitive Functions, they're wrong.



    On another note, it seems a bit petty and unbecoming for a self-proclaimed ENTJ to victimize himself, saying he feels "alone" in a world of people who share his dominant function but not his auxiliary.

  2. #12
    Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Posts
    389

    Default

    If he's smart, he's an ENTJ.
    If he's stupid, he's an ESTJ.
    It's that simple.
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

    "Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

  3. #13
    Suave y Fuerte BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    If he's smart, he's an ENTJ.
    If he's stupid, he's an ESTJ.
    It's that simple.
    Now you're just trolling. And not even creatively.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Now you're just trolling. And not even creatively.


    Likes Cygnus liked this post

  5. #15
    Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Now you're just trolling. And not even creatively.









    I'm serious.
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

    "Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

  6. #16
    Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post


    Report me all you want. It's still the truth.
    Read this: Which Is The Smartest MBTI Type? | Slayerment
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

    "Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

  7. #17
    Suave y Fuerte BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    Report me all you want. It's still the truth.
    Read this: Which Is The Smartest MBTI Type? | Slayerment
    The truth according to some random dude. Yeah, that seems totally legit.

  8. #18
    Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Posts
    389
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

    "Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

  9. #19
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,060

    Default

    Posting it again doesn't make it more true.

  10. #20
    The Green Jolly Robin H.
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    No, I'm talking MBTI. In MBTI, ESTJ's functions are Te - Si - Ne - Fi. In MBTI, ENTJ's functions are Te - Ni - Se - Fi.

    If you have Ne anywhere among those four functions, your Intuition is projected outwards and your Senses are projected inwards. Ne-users like to talk over and deliberate plans of action before confirming final execution.

    Ni is often very intolerant of any external ideas that do not fall within its inner vision. It doesn't discuss theories it won't immediately implement, it doesn't show its inner complexity -- it shows its Senses (Se) to give an appearance of strength and a continued progression upwards, while the inner "theory" behind it all remains shelled to the world.
    Read: shelled intuition.


    Rule of thumb, whenever an MBTI source makes a statement about specific MBTI types that contradicts the roles of the Cognitive Functions, they're wrong.



    On another note, it seems a bit petty and unbecoming for a self-proclaimed ENTJ to victimize himself, saying he feels "alone" in a world of people who share his dominant function but not his auxiliary.
    You cannot argue with someone who makes up facts. A good dose of TE for you.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"




    Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

    Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTJ] INFJ vs. ENTJ
    By Annaifiwas in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2016, 08:16 AM
  2. ESTP vs ENTJ
    By FDG in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-04-2015, 05:11 AM
  3. [ESTJ] ESTJ vs ENTJ [Also posted on NT forum]
    By LanaBanana in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-20-2014, 10:17 AM
  4. ESTJ vs ENTJ
    By BlueGray in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 12:06 AM
  5. Question for ESTJ and ENTJ males:
    By Brendan in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 03:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO