I apologize if this is in the wrong place. I'm fairly new here.
I found a quick survey to answer and will fill it out here.
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
A member on Personality Cafe had stumbeled upon me and pointed out how "ENTP" I act. Some people say I drool Fi, which would make sense. I only question my type because I love learning, I always have a thirst for knowledge. It's always for something more, and usually what I feel important.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Right now, I'm dry romantically speaking. I think about this from time to time. However, I yearn to be fit, healthy, and academic success.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I probably felt my best when I was graduating high school. It was my day to shine, and even if it was just a day (circumstances ripped it from me), I still felt fine.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
My body. I'm horribly ashamed of it. I'm thin, but I seem to freak out over my waist, and on top of that, feel low when I go to the gym or see attractive people. When I was on vacation, I went with my mother to a grocery store and freaked out because everyone there was SO perfect. I also tend to freak out over getting an average grade, I tend to mop around for a bit and blame myself.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
How it will affect me, then others.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
My emphasis is more on getting the whole thing done haha? I haven't had a project of lately, but for my psychology class we need to write discussion boards like this, but we need to research a topic before hand, so I research it, compile my notes, cite everything, begin writing, insert citations, post it. I also tend to take notes before a lecture so I can ask questions during class, and then read the chapter relating to class after. I also try to study an hour for three days.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Disney world! I loved it. It's so amazing, everything is so happy. If only real life were like that, huh? I enjoy Epcot the most. It's intriguing seeing all of the (possibly white washed) cultures never the less.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I theorize I guess. I read about, read about more, ask questions, read more.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I've become more organized over the past month. My binders have folders for specific units, and as I said earlier, I make use of my time.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Hmmmm. If it's opposing, like my families political values, I look into the person they're quoting on and find negative things about them. Usually, if someone quotes someone so much that it sounds like they're worshiping them, I already have given up listening to them.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I guess, I mean, I don't go out of my way to make sure others feel good unless if they're family, and even then I'm more oriented on what I'm trying to do or feel.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
A mixture of both. I'm conscious of how others feel and can read them easily. One on one.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like to know where I am jumping, and yes, they do. It's arguable that they're the same, however.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
"LOL No. *hangs up*"
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Before I came out to my family, I was depressed, having trouble sleeping, couldn't form cohesive sentences...nothing was good. I also tend to burn my hands, oops.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I suppose if they can't understand why someone is the way that they are, or they listen to society and not their own interpretations. Or, people who judge me because I am gay. It's not an indicator of what I can do or who I am.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Psychology, Socialism, Theology (only with the right kind of people), Food...[/B]
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
Thirsty for knowledge, hot headed, angry, grumpy, but an all around nice guy. I don't think they're ultimately wrong, since they see me everyday. How should I know what they wouldn't say? I guess they wouldn't say I would punch someone in the face.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Catch up on notes, read, study, exercise...
Again, I'm really sorry if this is in the wrong place .___.