1 8.33%
First 1234 Last

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    it wasn't the question it was the poll the fact you can only select 1 option and like 20 apply. she should've done a better job on the poll
    Understandable reason, but then why don't people just say that about the poll instead of getting so defensive. I don't even think the poll thing was mentioned up till your post here.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by laterlazer View Post
    Some people sound so defensive...? When a simple question was asked in a non-threatening manner.
    Yeah I didn't think this would end up well.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

it wasn't the question it was the poll the fact you can only select 1 option and like 20 apply. she should've done a better job on the poll
    You don't need a poll to express yourself in a forum. I thought it would be fun to run a statistic on those willing to participate. If poll's aren't for you, simply ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by laterlazer View Post
    Some people sound so defensive...? When a simple question was asked in a non-threatening manner.
    People will find any way to justify their hostility/venting by undermining others, especially online (where they can get away with it), to make better their own image. It wouldn't matter if it's on the subject of MBTI or stamp collecting. All the cool kids know who they are.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” -anonymous
    Likes /DG/ liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Eluded_One View Post
    You don't need a poll to express yourself in a forum. I thought it would be fun to run a statistic on those willing to participate. If poll's aren't for you, simply ignore it.

People will find any way to justify their hostility/venting by undermining others, especially online (where they can get away with it), to make better their own image. It wouldn't matter if it's on the subject of MBTI or stamp collecting. All the cool kids know who they are.
    thanks for putting words in my mouth. I said the poll sucked because i generally like polls but you did not make it so multi selection is possible which is very important in this scenerio.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

For the longest time, before joining the forums, I've wondered why anyone would keep their type undisclosed. There's quite a portion of the forum that have either made changes or have chosen to stay anonymous from the get-go. I figure everyone has their own reasons to remain this way. It's been bugging me since... forever, and it would be great to get it off my chest. So what's your story?
    The more you disclose the more information the forum trolls have at their disposal.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    it's not something I've tried to hide... sensor-ness that is... some members of this site make me quite proud of identifying that direction
    I dont know why anyone would have a problem identifying that way, it is supposedly what made Sherlock Holmes the master detective, it was also what Jung supposed was the superior cognitive set to iNtuition but on this forum and other forums it has a bad reputation, sort of the concrete thinker who loathes abstract thinking or abstraction, in the short hand, of the arch conservative or "think with the blood" fascist variety.

In any case its just a term of rebuke or prejorative term on this forum.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

thanks for putting words in my mouth.
    I'll take this with a grain of salt. As I'm not the first or will be the last person you'll accuse of doing this.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” -anonymous

MBTI
    yupp

I'll take this with a grain of salt. As I'm not the first or will be the last person you'll accuse of doing this.
    then you should stop. you claimed that i hated polls which i never said therefor words in my mouth
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

then you should stop. you claimed that i hated polls which i never said therefor words in my mouth
    I said:
    You don't need a poll to express yourself in a forum. I thought it would be fun to run a statistic on those willing to participate. IF poll's aren't for you, simply ignore it.
    keyword is "If"

MBTI
    yupp

I said:

keyword is "If"
    sounds like when people go backwards to change what they mean so they don't have to admit they're wrong. it's fine i'm done arguing i have better stuff to do.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all