User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTJ

This is my score on the cognitive function test (previously I scored higher on Ni and lower on Ne, now it seems reversed):

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (95%)
    your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (85%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (85%)
    your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (75%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Si (Introverted Sensing) (65%)
    your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (55%)
    your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (25%)
    your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (15%)
    your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

INTP vs INTJ
    Ti(95%) Ni(75%)
    Ne(85%) Te(85%)
    Si(65%) Fi(55%)
    Fe(25%) Se(15%)

The last time it was Ni on 85% and Ne on 70%, the other were pretty much the same. Can you see why I'm struggling? I fit both in parallel.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

no
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    no
    'laborate

to which question are you answering exactly?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    'laborate

to which question are you answering exactly?
    First of all type doesnt change, and those "function" tests doesent even measure functions. First thing people should know about MBTI tests is that this 70% I for example is not 70% introverted, but 70% chance of preferring introversion over extraversion. The same idea works in that sort of function test, even tho they dont measure function strengths, but traits that point out to some stripped down definition of what function is. That 8 function model is not MBTI and contradicts the basic definitions of what functions are. Its just all big no..
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read
    Likes chubber liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    First of all type doesnt change, and those "function" tests doesent even measure functions. First thing people should know about MBTI tests is that this 70% I for example is not 70% introverted, but 70% chance of preferring introversion over extraversion. The same idea works in that sort of function test, even tho they dont measure function strengths, but traits that point out to some stripped down definition of what function is. That 8 function model is not MBTI and contradicts the basic definitions of what functions are. Its just all big no..
    Please go on, I'm here to learn more.

Do you have some specific "test" you give more credit than another that could help me better narrow down my type? Or perhaps some reading or whatever comes to your mind? Have you matured some sort of opinion of what I might be?

Do tell

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    You wanna see what that looks like for realsies?
    Nah, no thanks, already got a taste.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    Nah, no thanks, already got a taste.
    Delicious, eh?

Let's lay it out plain: every time you reply to any of my posts it has a smart-ass tone, like you've got a bone to pick with me. You're triggered and I get that. I feel your insecurity and the sources of your need to do this, and that's no problem, but in reality I don't want to deal with your pokes, because I sense it will be years until you have enough awareness of your own inner workings that we can actually have a productive conversation. (It could be faster than that, but that would require you actually realizing there's emotional work to be done).

So here's my advice: re-read my posts in a non-bitch voice. Remove as much bias you're carrying around as possible. If you actually are an INTJ, such objectivity should matter to you. Then if you still have something to say, do your best to actually say something that makes a contribution to the conversation without the passive-aggressive add-on.

For example, if it's evidence you want to support my statement, you can simply ask for that.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Delicious, eh?

Let's lay it out plain: every time you reply to any of my posts it has a smart-ass tone, like you've got a bone to pick with me. You're triggered and I get that. I feel your insecurity and the sources of your need to do this, and that's no problem, but in reality I don't want to deal with your pokes, because I sense it will be years until you have enough awareness of your own inner workings that we can actually have a productive conversation. (It could be faster than that, but that would require you actually realizing there's emotional work to be done).

So here's my advice: re-read my posts in a non-bitch voice. Remove as much bias you're carrying around as possible. If you actually are an INTJ, such objectivity should matter to you. Then if you still have something to say, do your best to actually say something that makes a contribution to the conversation without the passive-aggressive add-on.

For example, if it's evidence you want to support my statement, you can simply ask for that.
    You know, you remind me of that woman that always jumps in front of the queue expecting nobody to make a fuss because she's a woman. I think you need to stop trying to use anything objective to support your own selfish ideals. Read that as "only taking in data that justifies their personal opinions". You can also try to learn to appreciate other personality types.