User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Supremacy

  1. #11
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    Oh, one of these again. Pointing out that nobody is special is pretty tired.
    yup i mean it's true but saying that no one can over come challenges is complete bs that no one should try. you if you're not good at something or have some deficient you have less of a chance of succeeding, but just because someone or some test tells you can't shouldn't be the sole reason for not trying. or maybe i'm really fucking stupid. oh that's it i'm a complete moron.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    Oh, one of these again. Pointing out that nobody is special is pretty tired.
    I thought it was quiet refreshing actually.

    People these days are to busy sucking each other off, instead of actually getting somewhere.
    ~ F*ck this place that we call home! ~

  3. #13
    alchemist Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,862

    Default

    How do you know what skills relate to what functions?

    Do certain jobs really cater to certain Jungian personality types?

    I ask for selfish reasons.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    yup i mean it's true but saying that no one can over come challenges is complete bs that no one should try. you if you're not good at something or have some deficient you have less of a chance of succeeding, but just because someone or some test tells you can't shouldn't be the sole reason for not trying. or maybe i'm really fucking stupid. oh that's it i'm a complete moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopCatLSD View Post
    I thought it was quiet refreshing actually.

    People these days are to busy sucking each other off, instead of actually getting somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    How do you know what skills relate to what functions?

    Do certain jobs really cater to certain Jungian personality types?

    I ask for selfish reasons.
    It still feels like I explained this poorly, but types fall into Quadra based on the sets of cognitive functions they have. Your dual has all the traits that are too strong in you, but reversed. If you put your maximum effort into changing and developing as a person, the highest level of "type-change" you can ever achieve will be a resemblance to your dual. Even then, you can never leave your own quadra, no matter how hard you try.


    If you are, for example, an ESTP, and you devote all your waking life to developing your weak Fe and Ni, you have a good enough chance of resembling an INFJ at the end of your life; if you're an Enneagram 3 and you put up a similar effort, you'll integrate into a 6 by the end of your life. But remember, integration and duality are like Nirvana: you can't just slap them around like your dick whenever you feel like it.
    If he makes no effort to change, he'll just live his whole life being an stereotypical ESTP jerk.


    And even then, you'll never have strong Si or Fi if you weren't born in a quadra that has them. Quadra are permanent. So a strong Ne-user might have trouble with using his Si, and he can work to overcome it, but he'll never have strong Se. In other words, all the INFPs in the world will always get beat up by ESTPs because society isn't properly separated into Quadra.





    TL;DR: using Typology, you can trace about half of your life's problems to some sort of cognitive functions dissonance, but you can't fairly blame the functions for anything, or else nothing will change -- you have to find other members of your quadra and learn to develop your SuperId functions.

  5. #15
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,472

    Default

    The O.P. is soo very achievement oriented. I don't relate and thus refuse to wallow in my own inadequacy.

  6. #16
    Member Chickennugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ENFp Ne
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Only an abject idiot believes that all people are equal.


    Humans do not clone. They mix genes when they reproduce, and they mix phenotypes as these genes are activated. Some people are born with certain genetic traits that affect their proneness to hair color, voice pitch, or whether a limb develops healthily or withers and dies. And some genes influence diseases. CJD. Failure of certain organs. Schizophrenia. And, most importantly, personality traits.

    And in the same way you can be born with a shriveled limb, you can break your limb in your life experiences. Similarly, just as some personalities are created damaged or prone to damage, personalities can receive damage. Some damage to personality cannot be corrected.

    And in the same way we do not expect a crippled man to climb a staircase, we do not expect someone with the personality type of an athlete to develop the first antimatter warhead in his basement. We can't expect an ESTP to behave like an INFP, or an ILE like ann ILI. Or an Enneagram 3 like an Enneagram 8.


    No matter how much effort you put into a work, an ESFP in his prime will never be able to outperform an INFJ in his prime at an INFJ trade or skill. An Si-user cannot sustainably live an Se-favoring lifestyle. You will always be limited to the confines of your personality type.

    At the same time, a Te-user cannot expect to succeed in even a Te-field if he depends solely on his talent while letting his effort falter. He may continue to outperform a slacking Ti-user in a Te-field, or even a striving, dedicated Fe-user in a Te-field, but there will always be other striving Te-users in this field putting in more effort and moving up past you.

    So, whether cognitive functions are inborn or acquired, a person with an unfavorable, relatively useless cognitive function must still be expected to work as hard as one with a more useful cognitive function. He is a servant in the social structure, he will always be a servant, his greatest talents are in being a servant, and he will meet with destruction if he tries to be anything but a servant. He must learn to accept the fact that he is inferior.

    And a person with a powerful function will still need to perform, or he will fall just as quickly.


    So, the true danger involved in typology is that 1) the learner of typology will blame his failures on his functions, and give up, because his personality type is that of the servant, not the ruler, or 2) the learner of typology will fall to narcissism, he will deprive himself of future successes because he chooses to reap the moderate rewards of a useful cognitive function he uses indolently, rather than using it to its greatest potential and making the greatest contribution he possibly can.

    However, while knowledge of bleak truth can lead to nihilism, it's often your only way to avoid destruction.
    You will never learn your full potential without understanding typology. You will realize your weaknesses and your strengths, however much you hate them, but they are all you have to use. You must face your fears. You must realize you are worthless, you must realize you are a peon, you must realize that you are everything that you say you hate, and you must realize that you will always be a slave to your fears, as all good little animals are.

    If you ignore the bleak truth revealed by typology, you will never understand why or how you failed in the past, and you will never get the fullest extent of an answer, you will never have a plan to rise and succeed. Know yourself, otherwise you will lose most of the battles you enter. Deny it all you want, but you are this type, you have the strengths and weaknesses of this type, it will affect everything you do, and it will be with you all your life.




    Swallow your pride. You're worthless, no one loves you, you were born to be a mindless zombie slave and you're going to like it.

    True. I guess we are worthless in some ways, but great in others. No one is unique. There are too many people in this world to be unique.

  7. #17
    Member Chickennugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ENFp Ne
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    The O.P. is soo very achievement oriented. I don't relate and thus refuse to wallow in my own inadequacy.
    It's not wallowing if it's constructive. It's true. We are all stupid worthless idiots who are selfish and mean and stupid. All that we want is for ourselves to be great, and not for others. It's hard not to wallow in inadequacy.

  8. #18
    Member Chickennugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ENFp Ne
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    yup i mean it's true but saying that no one can over come challenges is complete bs that no one should try. you if you're not good at something or have some deficient you have less of a chance of succeeding, but just because someone or some test tells you can't shouldn't be the sole reason for not trying. or maybe i'm really fucking stupid. oh that's it i'm a complete moron.
    Yeah. We are stupid in some ways, but smarter in others. It always sseems so stupid to me that people think that they're smarter than others, but in reality, we are all just smarter at different things.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

  9. #19
    alchemist Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,862

    Default

    What evidence do you have that we are a certain type, or that we can't develop in functions we supposedly don't have in our quadra values?

  10. #20
    Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni
    Posts
    4,181

    Default

    Aren't the quadras all about what we tend to value, rather than necessarily what we're good at? Take the LIE. He'll excel with his good ol' Te and Ni, but he values and seeks improvement in Se and Fi areas. He is said to not value, or even undervalue, Si and Fe. He may see those areas as annoying, grating, nagging, or inferior.

    So dualization, to him, means improvement in Se and Fi. He values those qualities, but they don't come naturally to him.

    But there's absolutely nothin' saying that he can't begin to see value in the others, though, right? Even though he's predisposed to not see that value?

    So the first step is to recognize values outside of one's own quadra. Second is to develop the areas around those values.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

Similar Threads

  1. Keirsey Role Variant Supremacy
    By RaptorWizard in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 10:49 AM
  2. Silly J supremacy
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 09:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO