• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How would your friends, family, and coworkers type you?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Also, how does that compare with your actual type?

Friends - ISTP or ISTJ

Family - ISFP or ISFJ

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i think my friends and family would agree with INFP.

maybe INTP to some people, but not if they knew about the functions.

my mom thought I was an enneagram 5.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Everyone I've asked thinks I'm an ISTJ, usually with the least certainty regarding the J/P (but I'm sure if they knew about functions then that would clear it up).

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I imagine INXP 5 or 9. Those who know me best would find it easier to see 4w5.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTx 5w4 Sp/Sx.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTJ or INTP. Sometimes ENTP.

Enneagram 8, 7, or 5.

á´…eparted

passages
I don't know, I'd have to ask them.

If I were to guess (which I am not confidant with), I would say most would correctly guess me as ENFJ. The more they know me, the more they'll likely guess this. Another set would guess me as ENTJ (in particular in a work environment). A lesser group would guess ESxJ. So ultimately, at least ExxJ. I doubt any would guess me as an I, and no one would ever mistake me as a P.

Edit: My mom would guess I am an introvert. That's because she's seen more of my internals come out than anyone else.

Enneagram wise they would all type me as 1w2. That one is very very obvious.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I don't know, I'd have to ask them.

If I were to guess (which I am not confidant with), I would say most would correctly guess me as ENFJ. The more they know me, the more they'll likely guess this. Another set would guess me as ENTJ (in particular in a work environment). A lesser group would guess ESxJ. So ultimately, at least ExxJ. I doubt any would guess me as an I, and no one would ever mistake me as a P.

This. People often think I'm an extrovert too, that's only because I've learned to fake it. My enneagram is very obvious, much more than type and this is where people thinking extrovert comes from too.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
real type: ISFP. Introversion and Feeling are painfully obvious.
how most of my family would type me: probably INFP
most exes: ISFP
friends: mostly ISFP, but I think at least one would say INFP
people who only know the surface: an ultra-stereotypical ISFJ (quiet, dutiful, orderly, uptight, a bit of a goody-goody). I am none of those things except quiet (and maybe a bit uptight).

Different parts of my personality come out with different people -- some have seen my S side more, others have seen more of my N side. I think my ex-boyfriends (ESFP and ESTP) and my ESFP friend brought out my Se more and therefore would type me as ISFP. Interestingly, most of my family and one of my friends (an ISTP) seem to think of me as this reclusive bookworm type and would probably say InFP.

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
My family I think would be spot on, although maybe my parents may go more for INTJ.
Friends I think would say INTP too, except I think a few of my more introverted friends consider me extroverted so ENTP for some.
Acquaintances I reckon would think I'm ISTJ, and for the guys in my design group I reckon they'd think INFP.

As for enneagram I think a lot of people would see me as a 6 actually.

Chthonic

No idea, one thing I do know is that INTJ has zero payoff in my workplace so I don't go there.

black

MBTI Type
INTJ
Coworkers who don't know me would think ISTJ or INxP 9.

Friends with who I'm more outgoing would see me as ENTP or ENTJ.

Family members would see me as INTJ or INTP.

Depending on the depth scale, I can chameleon other types quite well and I supposedly am an INTJ 5w4.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Friends: ESTP, ENTP, maybe a few would say ESFP

Family: IxTP

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My family and friends would probably agree with my being an SFJ (of course, this is assuming they'd actually understand MBTI; hardly any of my friends are into it).

Harizu

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My mother says I am either an ENTP, an ESTP or ENTJ to her (she is into mbti as well).
I don't really know what my father would say.
About friends, among those who know about mbti, I've been types either as ESTP, ENTP, ENTJ or ISTP. I think the others would type me as one of those as well.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Most people:INFP 9w1 sp/sx
Family: ISFP 9w1 sx/sp
The ENFP ex-boyfriend:IxFP 4w5 sp/sx
George Washington Carver:ESFJ 7w6 so/sp

Sadly, I don't think any of them stupid enough to think I'm any type containing the letter E.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Some say INTJ.
Others say ISTP.
And some say INFJ.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Probably INFJ. Other people tend to insist on that type for me more than I do. I was more organized and driven when younger, so I think they would typically say J. It's funny because I am organized, structured, acting, upon ideas and concrete objects, but when it comes to people I'm the opposite. I can organize events, can enjoy reasoned debates, and I keep my stuff organized because i could never find anything otherwise, and it makes me feel anxious to have random piles of stuff around.

My social interface is less J than it is for most Ps (if that makes sense). I think that's what Ni does to Fe for some people. Last week a young teenage student declared in a lesson, "you're not a teacher! I was talking the whole time you were and you didn't tell me to stop." It made me feel a bit discouraged, but I know she didn't mean anything by it. She kinda blabs with a limited amount of control over it, and she's cute, smart, I like her, so I just ignore what comes into conflict with what I'm trying to do - hence the conversation problems. I lack the ability to force people to do anything - even within the normal range of what I'm supposed to push. My INFJ brother is the same way, and my Fi-dom mother and sister to a point, but my sister can feel more directive in a way. She is still extremely Fi-dom P, though.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
My dad says I'm an INTJ
My mom agrees with me
My friends would type me as an ENTP

- - - Updated - - -

Some say INTJ.
Others say ISTP.
And some say INFJ.

Are you an INTJ?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My parents and almost all my friends have agreed with ENFP.

The one exception is my ESTP bestie thought I was either ISFJ or INFP. :laugh:

Enneagram-wise, I could see some people typing me as 6w7 instead. But any friend who I've shown the 7w6 description to has agreed with it for me.