• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

xxxJs: what's your obsession with lateness, grammar, and telling others what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baccheion

Why do you think the narrow box that is your point of view should be imposed on everyone else? What's the obsession with annoying others about lateness, grammar, and with interrupting them, as though they are idiots, then trying to force them to do what you want? What's the obsession with living in your delusions rather than reality? Why would you rather shit on the world than admit you're wrong? Why are you always getting in the way, annoying, insulting, making BS accusations, and forcing yourself onto others?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Why do you think the narrow box that is your point of view should be imposed on everyone else? What's the obsession with annoying others about lateness, grammar, and with interrupting them, as though they are idiots, then trying to force them to do what you want? What's the obsession with living in your delusions rather than reality? Why would you rather shit on the world than admit you're wrong? Why are you always getting in the way, annoying, insulting, making BS accusations, and forcing yourself onto others?

Why can't you people get your shit together, not expect us to come up with every idea, every strategy, every solution to the problem and do it yourself? Because you're late, you can't put a sentence together, can't get your ideas across because you're too worried about conflict or you have no self esteem. You make no plans, you expect everyone else to be just as flaky as you and if you don't like how we do it, you call BS and boo-hoo about it instead of actually doing something about it.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What's so hard about being a punctual, considerate, mature adult?

reckful

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I think that I shall never see
A P who's whinier than thee.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haha, I saw an exchange between an INTJ and an ESFP at work today. She was telling him that he should've had everything he needed to get his task done and with plenty of time. He was telling her that he was feeling that she was accusing him of being lazy, and that he had so many things to do and he had trouble prioritizing them. She told him that he 'needs to stop feeling things and just get stuff done' instead. I was trying not to laugh, because it was so so serious, but felt like some sort of MBTI skit.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Someone has to do it or nothing will get done. It's our job to tamp down on the irrational exuberance of Ps.

baccheion

What's so hard about being a punctual, considerate, mature adult?

What's so hard about leaving people to do what they want, not obsessively trying to tell everyone what to do, not pressing your morals or beliefs, and not using BS accusations to try to make miserable or put down everyone so you feel "in control?"

Why is it so hard to understand that not everyone needs to have everything spelt out for them and planned out to function, and that not everyone needs to do things the way you define, and that you impose your crap to gain comfort, certainty, and control, not to help the other person or to be "tough on them so they get their 'ish together?"

Why does punctual = considerate? What about the annoying, irritating, insulting kinda garbage that often comes out of your mouth as you judge, judge, judge when things aren't in the little boxes you want them to be in? Considerate? What about the attempts to have it sting when you realize the person you are insulting couldn't care less what you think?

How could you possibly say anything about someone not using proper grammar other than that they aren't using proper grammar? Why does improper grammar = inconsiderate, stupid, etc? I don't get these associations. Where do they come from? What is this BS? But then again, judgers, guardians especially, are the source of most prejudices the world has seen.

"She's blonde, she's stupid."
"He wears baggy jeans, he's stupid."
"He talks with an accent, he's stupid."
"She lives in a trailer park, she's white trash, sleeping with family members, etc."
"He's black, he's a criminal."
"He's Indian, he's a terrorist."
"He's Indian, he's cheap labor."
"She's Asian, clearly she's obligated to be with me, because I'm white."

WTF is this crap?

baccheion

Indeed. Would you like to tell us what this is about? Or just spew more vitriol on the thread?

It's about me having my time wasted, being tortured and harassed everyday, and being made to say things I don't want to say, and especially in this case, things I already know the answer to. It's about getting me to bitch like some emo faggot all day long so some emo faggot and some dumb bitch can once again try to make themselves feel better at my expense. It's about getting me to swear incessantly, explode constantly, react like a bitch to everything, become stupid, etc, so they can get off on my misery and say how right they were about me. It's about destroying my life, ruining everything I'm about, eating away at every aspect of who I am, laughing about it, getting everyone else to laugh at it, using it to say there's nothing wrong with what they are doing, then doing it again.

á´…eparted

passages
It's about me having my time wasted, being tortured and harassed everyday, and being made to say things I don't want to say, and especially in this case, things I already know the answer to. It's about getting me to bitch like some emo faggot all day long so some emo faggot and some dumb bitch can once again try to make themselves feel better at my expense. It's about getting me to swear incessantly, explode constantly, react like a bitch to everything, become stupid, etc, so they can get off on my misery and say how right they were about me. It's about destroying my life, ruining everything I'm about, eating away at every aspect of who I am, laughing about it, getting everyone else to laugh at it, using it to say there's nothing wrong with what they are doing, then doing it again.

would_you_like_some_cheese_with_that_whine_poster-r97606cf5a56045ddac3e0a6825933dbb_wvw_8byvr_324.jpg

Chthonic

Okay, I wont pretend I haven't been there myself. In that place you're in right now.

So who are you really? Not this venting, but you?

Tippo

MBTI Type
ENTJ
What's so hard about leaving people to do what they want, not obsessively trying to tell everyone what to do, not pressing your morals or beliefs, and not using BS accusations to try to make miserable or put down everyone so you feel "in control?"

Why is it so hard to understand that not everyone needs to have everything spelt out for them and planned out to function, and that not everyone needs to do things the way you define, and that you impose your crap to gain comfort, certainty, and control, not to help the other person or to be "tough on them so they get their 'ish together?"

Why does punctual = considerate? What about the annoying, irritating, insulting kinda garbage that often comes out of your mouth as you judge, judge, judge when things aren't in the little boxes you want them to be in? Considerate? What about the attempts to have it sting when you realize the person you are insulting couldn't care less what you think?

How could you possibly say anything about someone not using proper grammar other than that they aren't using proper grammar? Why does improper grammar = inconsiderate, stupid, etc? I don't get these associations. Where do they come from? What is this BS? But then again, judgers, guardians especially, are the source of most prejudices the world has seen.

"She lives in a trailer park, she's white trash, sleeping with family members, etc."

WTF is this crap?

You experienced deep humor and you missed it.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, I literally typed ten words on my last post, and you basically exploded. Clearly there is something (or more accurately someone, or maybe more than one someone) in your life that is causing you frustration. But that's no reason to spout hatred at all Judging types, or take it out on the Js who frequent that forum. Take it up with the people in your life that are the source of your anger.

And since you asked, being punctual has everything to do with being considerate. Arriving on time for an appointment shows that you respect the other person and recognize that their time is valuable. It's common courtesy.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

I would i love cheese!!!!!!!!

oh and being on time is just good god damn fucking manners. I try to be punctual i actually stress when i'm going to be late, 15 minutes early is on time for me. other people as long as it's not over 5 minutes late I didn't worry too much. I get so frustrated when someone's late once or twice that's fine shit happens but if its constant i yell at you. because you know what if you're repeatly late then leave earlier.

And I'm not even an INTJ. the telling others what to do, don't like that unless they ask. and the grammar i think that's more of an insecurity thing than type, someone who needs to feel superior. there's time for proper grammar of course, but on the internet its more lackadasical that i don't worry hell i don't use proper grammar online most of the time.

Cygnus

WTF is this crap?

The way you associate it with MBTI is banal and simplistic in terms of actual MBTI. "Js keep telling me what to do?" It sounds like a half-assed soap opera skit from PersonalityCafe. You take all the traits you don't have and things you don't like and assign them to a Keirseyan letter -- not even an actual Cognitive Function, mind you, a letter.

How certain are you these people are actual Judgers? How do you know they're not Te-users or Se-users? Are you sure you're not just depressed and that's interfering with your type judgment?

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
there's time for proper grammar of course, but on the internet its more lackadasical that i don't worry hell i don't use proper grammar online most of the time.
I know, and I forgive you. ;)

Seriously though, the grammar thing isn't an issue online. I use proper punctuation and junk, but that's just my dorky nature. I don't mind when people don't have perfect grammar online, and I don't berate them for it. It's not a formal setting, so who cares?

But yeah, there are times when good grammar is needed, like on a college thesis or a resume. If those are riddled with errors, you're just not going to be taken seriously.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I know, and I forgive you. ;)

Seriously though, the grammar thing isn't an issue online. I use proper punctuation and junk, but that's just my dorky nature. I don't mind when people don't have perfect grammar online, and I don't berate them for it. It's not a formal setting, so who cares?

But yeah, there are times when good grammar is needed, like on a college thesis or a resume. If those are riddled with errors, you're just not going to be taken seriously.

exactly, which is why i don't respect grammar nazi's you want to use proper grammar in an informal setting fine but don't lose your shit, because someone else isn't.
Trying to prove how smart or awesome you are online is like trying to prove that same thing to a cat.
words to live by imo

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
exactly, which is why i don't respect grammar nazi's you want to use proper grammar in an informal setting fine but don't lose your shit, because someone else isn't.
Word to your mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.