User Tag List

123 Last

Default xxxJs: what's your obsession with lateness, grammar, and telling others what to do?

Why do you think the narrow box that is your point of view should be imposed on everyone else? What's the obsession with annoying others about lateness, grammar, and with interrupting them, as though they are idiots, then trying to force them to do what you want? What's the obsession with living in your delusions rather than reality? Why would you rather shit on the world than admit you're wrong? Why are you always getting in the way, annoying, insulting, making BS accusations, and forcing yourself onto others?

Bad idea.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by baccheion View Post
    Why do you think the narrow box that is your point of view should be imposed on everyone else? What's the obsession with annoying others about lateness, grammar, and with interrupting them, as though they are idiots, then trying to force them to do what you want? What's the obsession with living in your delusions rather than reality? Why would you rather shit on the world than admit you're wrong? Why are you always getting in the way, annoying, insulting, making BS accusations, and forcing yourself onto others?
    Why can't you people get your shit together, not expect us to come up with every idea, every strategy, every solution to the problem and do it yourself? Because you're late, you can't put a sentence together, can't get your ideas across because you're too worried about conflict or you have no self esteem. You make no plans, you expect everyone else to be just as flaky as you and if you don't like how we do it, you call BS and boo-hoo about it instead of actually doing something about it.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes SD45T-2, Obsidius, /DG/, Hard, Bush Did 9/11 and 4 others liked this post

So....is this a homelife or work issue?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

What's so hard about being a punctual, considerate, mature adult?
    Likes SD45T-2, Hard, /DG/, Showbread liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I think that I shall never see
    A P who's whinier than thee.
    Likes Hard, Sinmara liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Haha, I saw an exchange between an INTJ and an ESFP at work today. She was telling him that he should've had everything he needed to get his task done and with plenty of time. He was telling her that he was feeling that she was accusing him of being lazy, and that he had so many things to do and he had trouble prioritizing them. She told him that he 'needs to stop feeling things and just get stuff done' instead. I was trying not to laugh, because it was so so serious, but felt like some sort of MBTI skit.

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Someone has to do it or nothing will get done. It's our job to tamp down on the irrational exuberance of Ps.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    What's so hard about being a punctual, considerate, mature adult?
    What's so hard about leaving people to do what they want, not obsessively trying to tell everyone what to do, not pressing your morals or beliefs, and not using BS accusations to try to make miserable or put down everyone so you feel "in control?"

Why is it so hard to understand that not everyone needs to have everything spelt out for them and planned out to function, and that not everyone needs to do things the way you define, and that you impose your crap to gain comfort, certainty, and control, not to help the other person or to be "tough on them so they get their 'ish together?"

Why does punctual = considerate? What about the annoying, irritating, insulting kinda garbage that often comes out of your mouth as you judge, judge, judge when things aren't in the little boxes you want them to be in? Considerate? What about the attempts to have it sting when you realize the person you are insulting couldn't care less what you think?

How could you possibly say anything about someone not using proper grammar other than that they aren't using proper grammar? Why does improper grammar = inconsiderate, stupid, etc? I don't get these associations. Where do they come from? What is this BS? But then again, judgers, guardians especially, are the source of most prejudices the world has seen.

"She's blonde, she's stupid."
    "He wears baggy jeans, he's stupid."
    "He talks with an accent, he's stupid."
    "She lives in a trailer park, she's white trash, sleeping with family members, etc."
    "He's black, he's a criminal."
    "He's Indian, he's a terrorist."
    "He's Indian, he's cheap labor."
    "She's Asian, clearly she's obligated to be with me, because I'm white."

WTF is this crap?

Quote Originally Posted by baccheion View Post
    WTF is this crap?
    Indeed. Would you like to tell us what this is about? Or just spew more vitriol on the thread?
    Likes Hard, /DG/, Zero-11 liked this post