User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 36

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chthonic View Post
    Indeed. Would you like to tell us what this is about? Or just spew more vitriol on the thread?
    It's about me having my time wasted, being tortured and harassed everyday, and being made to say things I don't want to say, and especially in this case, things I already know the answer to. It's about getting me to bitch like some emo faggot all day long so some emo faggot and some dumb bitch can once again try to make themselves feel better at my expense. It's about getting me to swear incessantly, explode constantly, react like a bitch to everything, become stupid, etc, so they can get off on my misery and say how right they were about me. It's about destroying my life, ruining everything I'm about, eating away at every aspect of who I am, laughing about it, getting everyone else to laugh at it, using it to say there's nothing wrong with what they are doing, then doing it again.

  2. #12
    I could do things Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    7,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baccheion View Post
    It's about me having my time wasted, being tortured and harassed everyday, and being made to say things I don't want to say, and especially in this case, things I already know the answer to. It's about getting me to bitch like some emo faggot all day long so some emo faggot and some dumb bitch can once again try to make themselves feel better at my expense. It's about getting me to swear incessantly, explode constantly, react like a bitch to everything, become stupid, etc, so they can get off on my misery and say how right they were about me. It's about destroying my life, ruining everything I'm about, eating away at every aspect of who I am, laughing about it, getting everyone else to laugh at it, using it to say there's nothing wrong with what they are doing, then doing it again.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

    Likes /DG/, prplchknz, Showbread, freeeekyyy liked this post

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baccheion View Post
    It's about me having my time wasted, being tortured and harassed everyday, and being made to say things I don't want to say, and especially in this case, things I already know the answer to. It's about getting me to bitch like some emo faggot all day long so some emo faggot and some dumb bitch can once again try to make themselves feel better at my expense. It's about getting me to swear incessantly, explode constantly, react like a bitch to everything, become stupid, etc, so they can get off on my misery and say how right they were about me. It's about destroying my life, ruining everything I'm about, eating away at every aspect of who I am, laughing about it, getting everyone else to laugh at it, using it to say there's nothing wrong with what they are doing, then doing it again.
    Okay, I wont pretend I haven't been there myself. In that place you're in right now.

    So who are you really? Not this venting, but you?

  4. #14
    Member Tippo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baccheion View Post
    What's so hard about leaving people to do what they want, not obsessively trying to tell everyone what to do, not pressing your morals or beliefs, and not using BS accusations to try to make miserable or put down everyone so you feel "in control?"

    Why is it so hard to understand that not everyone needs to have everything spelt out for them and planned out to function, and that not everyone needs to do things the way you define, and that you impose your crap to gain comfort, certainty, and control, not to help the other person or to be "tough on them so they get their 'ish together?"

    Why does punctual = considerate? What about the annoying, irritating, insulting kinda garbage that often comes out of your mouth as you judge, judge, judge when things aren't in the little boxes you want them to be in? Considerate? What about the attempts to have it sting when you realize the person you are insulting couldn't care less what you think?

    How could you possibly say anything about someone not using proper grammar other than that they aren't using proper grammar? Why does improper grammar = inconsiderate, stupid, etc? I don't get these associations. Where do they come from? What is this BS? But then again, judgers, guardians especially, are the source of most prejudices the world has seen.

    "She's blonde, she's stupid."
    "He wears baggy jeans, he's stupid."
    "He talks with an accent, he's stupid."
    "She lives in a trailer park, she's white trash, sleeping with family members, etc."
    "He's black, he's a criminal."
    "He's Indian, he's a terrorist."
    "He's Indian, he's cheap labor."
    "She's Asian, clearly she's obligated to be with me, because I'm white."

    WTF is this crap?
    You experienced deep humor and you missed it.

  5. #15
    Suave y Fuerte BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,273

    Default

    Okay, I literally typed ten words on my last post, and you basically exploded. Clearly there is something (or more accurately someone, or maybe more than one someone) in your life that is causing you frustration. But that's no reason to spout hatred at all Judging types, or take it out on the Js who frequent that forum. Take it up with the people in your life that are the source of your anger.

    And since you asked, being punctual has everything to do with being considerate. Arriving on time for an appointment shows that you respect the other person and recognize that their time is valuable. It's common courtesy.
    Likes /DG/, SD45T-2, freeeekyyy liked this post

  6. #16
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    I would i love cheese!!!!!!!!

    oh and being on time is just good god damn fucking manners. I try to be punctual i actually stress when i'm going to be late, 15 minutes early is on time for me. other people as long as it's not over 5 minutes late I didn't worry too much. I get so frustrated when someone's late once or twice that's fine shit happens but if its constant i yell at you. because you know what if you're repeatly late then leave earlier.

    And I'm not even an INTJ. the telling others what to do, don't like that unless they ask. and the grammar i think that's more of an insecurity thing than type, someone who needs to feel superior. there's time for proper grammar of course, but on the internet its more lackadasical that i don't worry hell i don't use proper grammar online most of the time.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baccheion View Post
    What's so hard about leaving people to do what they want, not obsessively trying to tell everyone what to do, not pressing your morals or beliefs, and not using BS accusations to try to make miserable or put down everyone so you feel "in control?"

    Why is it so hard to understand that not everyone needs to have everything spelt out for them and planned out to function, and that not everyone needs to do things the way you define, and that you impose your crap to gain comfort, certainty, and control, not to help the other person or to be "tough on them so they get their 'ish together?"

    Why does punctual = considerate? What about the annoying, irritating, insulting kinda garbage that often comes out of your mouth as you judge, judge, judge when things aren't in the little boxes you want them to be in? Considerate? What about the attempts to have it sting when you realize the person you are insulting couldn't care less what you think?

    How could you possibly say anything about someone not using proper grammar other than that they aren't using proper grammar? Why does improper grammar = inconsiderate, stupid, etc? I don't get these associations. Where do they come from? What is this BS? But then again, judgers, guardians especially, are the source of most prejudices the world has seen.

    "She's blonde, she's stupid."
    "He wears baggy jeans, he's stupid."
    "He talks with an accent, he's stupid."
    "She lives in a trailer park, she's white trash, sleeping with family members, etc."
    "He's black, he's a criminal."
    "He's Indian, he's a terrorist."
    "He's Indian, he's cheap labor."
    "She's Asian, clearly she's obligated to be with me, because I'm white."

    WTF is this crap?
    The way you associate it with MBTI is banal and simplistic in terms of actual MBTI. "Js keep telling me what to do?" It sounds like a half-assed soap opera skit from PersonalityCafe. You take all the traits you don't have and things you don't like and assign them to a Keirseyan letter -- not even an actual Cognitive Function, mind you, a letter.

    How certain are you these people are actual Judgers? How do you know they're not Te-users or Se-users? Are you sure you're not just depressed and that's interfering with your type judgment?
    Likes BadOctopus liked this post

  8. #18
    Suave y Fuerte BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    there's time for proper grammar of course, but on the internet its more lackadasical that i don't worry hell i don't use proper grammar online most of the time.
    I know, and I forgive you.

    Seriously though, the grammar thing isn't an issue online. I use proper punctuation and junk, but that's just my dorky nature. I don't mind when people don't have perfect grammar online, and I don't berate them for it. It's not a formal setting, so who cares?

    But yeah, there are times when good grammar is needed, like on a college thesis or a resume. If those are riddled with errors, you're just not going to be taken seriously.
    Likes prplchknz, SD45T-2 liked this post

  9. #19
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I know, and I forgive you.

    Seriously though, the grammar thing isn't an issue online. I use proper punctuation and junk, but that's just my dorky nature. I don't mind when people don't have perfect grammar online, and I don't berate them for it. It's not a formal setting, so who cares?

    But yeah, there are times when good grammar is needed, like on a college thesis or a resume. If those are riddled with errors, you're just not going to be taken seriously.
    exactly, which is why i don't respect grammar nazi's you want to use proper grammar in an informal setting fine but don't lose your shit, because someone else isn't.
    Trying to prove how smart or awesome you are online is like trying to prove that same thing to a cat.
    words to live by imo
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  10. #20
    Suave y Fuerte BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    exactly, which is why i don't respect grammar nazi's you want to use proper grammar in an informal setting fine but don't lose your shit, because someone else isn't.
    Word to your mother.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. What to do with your down time or rest days?
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2016, 05:21 PM
  2. What to do with a BA in Philosophy
    By Ezra in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 12:36 AM
  3. [INFP] What to do with an INFP
    By tibby in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 01:33 PM
  4. [MBTItm] What to do when your INF is out of control?
    By Cordiform in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 03:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO