• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

xxxJs: what's your obsession with lateness, grammar, and telling others what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Why do you think the narrow box that is your point of view should be imposed on everyone else? What's the obsession with annoying others about lateness, grammar, and with interrupting them, as though they are idiots, then trying to force them to do what you want? What's the obsession with living in your delusions rather than reality? Why would you rather shit on the world than admit you're wrong? Why are you always getting in the way, annoying, insulting, making BS accusations, and forcing yourself onto others?

People tend to take what they think to be the truth. Accepting that you could be wrong takes a certain (perhaps great) degree of maturity. Sometimes, when you know you can control others, you will take the opportunity.

However, many of these traits are going to be strengthened by S and T, who are less receptive to ideas other than their own. A well balanced person will not take their own views as truth, nor selfishly assert their own way on others.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, screw that half of everybody on the planet. I guess.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Yeah, screw that half of everybody on the planet. I guess.

if you can figure out how to screw half a person let me know, cuz i think you can only screw people missing limbs and i'm pretty sure most people have all limbs

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
if you can figure out how to screw half a person let me know, cuz i think you can only screw people missing limbs and i'm pretty sure most people have all limbs
You're calling quadriplegics less than whole people, here. They have souls, too. They are whole and God made them just as He made you and I. I can't believe you would say such a th--

:coffee:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You're calling quadriplegics less than whole people, here. They have souls, too. They are whole and God made them just as He made you and I. I can't believe you would say such a th--

:coffee:

i mean physically they mentally i don't think that's possible. but if we're talking in terms of physical attributes yes they are half people.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
But then again, judgers, guardians especially, are the source of most prejudices the world has seen.

"She's blonde, she's stupid."
"He wears baggy jeans, he's stupid."
"He talks with an accent, he's stupid."
"She lives in a trailer park, she's white trash, sleeping with family members, etc."
"He's black, he's a criminal."
"He's Indian, he's a terrorist."
"He's Indian, he's cheap labor."
"She's Asian, clearly she's obligated to be with me, because I'm white."
"He has a J in his type, he's prejudiced."

Everyone came up with that joke in their heads, but I call dibs.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
It's about me having my time wasted, being tortured and harassed everyday, and being made to say things I don't want to say, and especially in this case, things I already know the answer to. It's about getting me to bitch like some emo faggot all day long so some emo faggot and some dumb bitch can once again try to make themselves feel better at my expense. It's about getting me to swear incessantly, explode constantly, react like a bitch to everything, become stupid, etc, so they can get off on my misery and say how right they were about me. It's about destroying my life, ruining everything I'm about, eating away at every aspect of who I am, laughing about it, getting everyone else to laugh at it, using it to say there's nothing wrong with what they are doing, then doing it again.

You remind me so much of LostInNerSpace. It's uncanny. The same paranoid, out to get me talk. The same it's everyone else and couldn't possibly have anything to do with me narcissistic protesting.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Guess it's a moot point now, considering the author of the OP has been banned. Surprising no one.

gromit

likes this
I do think the obsession with punctuality is a bit ridiculous, eps people who judge someone's worthiness as a friend/human being based off that. If I am hosting something or if we are meeting somewhere, and I know the other person tends to be 1/2 or 1hr late, I just take that into account, sometimes it's really relieving to know they aren't going to judge me either. If I had my way, punctuality (esp the kind where it is is down to 5 min) wouldn't be nearly as big a deal as it currently is.

However, unfortunately it seems to be a part of our culture, so you gotta learn to deal with it esp if you want to get/keep a job etc.

á´…eparted

passages
I am super anal about being on time, and I still get pissed if I am late for things. I've learned to relax about it though and only react when it is appropriate, and take an understanding from it and factor the reason for why someone is late.

I was much worse about it when I was a teenager. Once, when my mom was being late on purpose, I threw her purse out the front door of the house to compel her to go. She wasn't too pleased with that.

Chickennugget

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am super anal about being on time, and I still get pissed if I am late for things. I've learned to relax about it though and only react when it is appropriate, and take an understanding from it and factor the reason for why someone is late.

I was much worse about it when I was a teenager. Once, when my mom was being late on purpose, I threw her purse out the front door of the house to compel her to go. She wasn't too pleased with that.

Hahaha. Wow. If I did that, my mom would've grounded me for my entire teenage years. Yeah, I try to be on time, but I get annoyed if I'm too early or too late. If I am late, I just apologize and realize that I can't do anything about it and move on. As for the organization factor, I was never naturally organized. My room is somewhat messy, but not too bad. If I had time I would clean. I've actually become much more organized over the years, though. If you aren't naturally organized, does that mean you are a perceiver?

~ReggieRebel~

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
5w0
Instinctual Variant
sx
Why do you think the narrow box that is your point of view should be imposed on everyone else? What's the obsession with annoying others about lateness, grammar, and with interrupting them, as though they are idiots, then trying to force them to do what you want? What's the obsession with living in your delusions rather than reality? Why would you rather shit on the world than admit you're wrong? Why are you always getting in the way, annoying, insulting, making BS accusations, and forcing yourself onto others?

Clearly someone shat in his morning coffee.

Personally i fail to see the difference between him spouting off at us, and our reputdated spouting off at the rest of the world. I dont think he realizes that the fact an intj is remarking, should be taken to signify our deepest concern for anothers' well-being. I mean, how can someone expect to succeed in life if they consistently refuse to engage in standard protocal?

Hell. Who am I kidding. Better mark me guilty as charged, then stfu and tell someone who cares. And someone pass the earphones please??

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Hahaha. Wow. If I did that, my mom would've grounded me for my entire teenage years. Yeah, I try to be on time, but I get annoyed if I'm too early or too late. If I am late, I just apologize and realize that I can't do anything about it and move on. As for the organization factor, I was never naturally organized. My room is somewhat messy, but not too bad. If I had time I would clean. I've actually become much more organized over the years, though. If you aren't naturally organized, does that mean you are a perceiver?

I think it's partially natural. The rest is a learned thing because there are always better ways to organize and your organizing needs change as well. None of the P's I know are naturally organized but some really work at it. I'm very organized but it's because I'm too lazy to take the time to look for things.

If I am late, I just apologize and realize that I can't do anything about it and move on.

Ok this is incredibly annoying to hear. Yes you can do something about it - be on time. If you get somewhere 10 minutes early, you can't look at your phone or read a book for that time? Do you think about the people on the other end, the people you are arriving to meet with or work with, other appointments, whatever? If they told you they were sorry and there was nothing they could do about it, wouldn't that piss you off?

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Some people give a crap about whether you're punctual, and others don't. For the sake of courtesy and respect, I default to acting as if they do. If they show that they're more loose, I'm down with that. I personally care more than some. I'm impatient like that.

On grammar, the whole point of language is communication. It's easier to communicate if you use syntax/wording/grammar that's halfway comprehensible. Being worried about syntax for its own sake, though, is just stick-up-the-ass pedantry.

Status
Not open for further replies.