• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post your typological Profile, EVERYONE!

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Type:INTP
Ennegram:5w4
Oldham:Solitary
BIG 5:RCUEI
atheist/agnostic tendencies, unconcerned with public image, lower energy level, does not value tradition, avoidant, does not put the welfare of others above self, not punctual, unproductive, does not believe in human goodness, not easily moved to tears, seldom bothered by the suffering of strangers, insensitive to the needs of others, relaxed, quiet around strangers, tendency to believe only in self, people have trouble reading them but they don't care, late finishing work, acts without planning, withdrawn, rarely too busy, not a perfectionist, uncooperative, not prone to complimenting people, does not believe in life after death, avoids crowds, prefers unpredictable to organized, not passionate about bettering the world's condition, does not second guess self, able to control cravings, calm in crisis, ambivalent to the feelings of others, believes in the importance of art, dislikes small talk, socially uncomfortable, private, not known for generosity, acts without consulting others, hard to get to know, not easily frustrated, interested in intellectual pursuits, not open about feelings, loner, asks many questions, open to change, influenced more by self than others, bored at work

Thats about all that we need, no other significant systems out there that deserve mention around here.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Type:INTP
Ennegram:5w4 sx/sp
Oldham:Idiosyncratic/Solitary/Sensitive

extraverted Sensing (Se) *********** (11.5)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************* (19.5)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************************** (42.2)
excellent use

introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************** (38)
excellent use

extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************* (21.7)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************************* (49.2)
excellent use

extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***************************** (29.8)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) **************************** (28.5)
average use

(See sig for more.)

Last edited:

Brendan

Guerilla Urbanist
MBTI Type
ENFJ
MBTI: XNFJ (though I test as INFJ)
Socionics: INFj
Enneagram: 2w3
Big Five: RLUAI

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
MBTI ~ enfp
Ennearam ~ 2w3
Oldham ~ Idiosyncratic,Leisurely
Idiosyncratic

meshou

MBTI Type
INXP
INXP
Enneagram 4w3, although I may change back to a pure 4, sexual variant.
Oldham: Idiosyncratic or Inventive.
Big 5: RlUa|I|, although I don't think whoever came up with the SLOAN thing did the Big 5 justice.

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
MBTI: INTP
GPGC (General Peer Group Consensus): "Who?"

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Hooray for inclusivity

MBTI: More or less INTp or INTX
Enneagram: 5w4
Composition: Water, protein, fat, salt, sugar, spice, and everything nice.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Might as well throw my random stats into the list...

MBTI: INFj
Enneagram: shifting 4,6,5 <- I get different results everytime :blush:
Oldham: Idiosyncratic

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
INFJ (Or INFX)
9w1
RCUAI
Leisurely

Dark Razor

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Here are my labels, maybe I'll have them tatooed on my forehead:

ENTP
7w8
Oldham: Leisurely/Vigilant
SCUEI:
not afraid of doing the wrong things, does not value rules and regulations, prefers unpredictable to organized, does not accomplish work on time, needs to maintain high levels of excitement, out for own personal gain, not afraid to draw attention to self, more pleasure seeking than responsible, not bothered by disorder, retaliatory, thrives on the rush of risk taking, unpredictable, asks questions that nobody else does, often does not know what they are doing, spontaneous, first to act, not easily hurt, not apprehensive about new encounters, does not readily admit mistakes, not a perfectionist, not apologetic, disorganized, socially comfortable, outgoing, calm in crisis, fearless, atheist/agnostic tendencies, good at getting people to have fun, opinionated, not easily moved to tears, sexually immodest, adventurous, unconventional, aggressive, often late, high energy level, likes the spotlight, ambivalent about the needs of others, worry free, acts without thinking or planning, bad at saving money, selfish.

Uh.. that makes me look like a bastard, but I think the discriptions are meant to be negativ.

Dansker

MBTI Type
INTP
MBTI: INTP
Enneagram: 5
Global 5: |R|CuEI
Oldham: Solitary

Anonymous

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
MBTI: INTP (?) (Reason for the (?): I've noticed certain character traits that most INTPs have which I don't. But than, at the same time, I can't imagine myself to be anything but.)
Enneagram: 5

Gala

INTP
enniagram 5w4?
Global 5: sloan RCUAI; sloan+ Rc|U|aI; primary Unstructured; R(70%)C(66%)U(86%)A(54%)I(86%)