• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

N or S? P or J??

SwimmerGal97

Like most, I am very much inbetween several functions and was wondering if there was any big give away to determine which I am. For N or S, among science students I'm the creative artist. Amongst art and humanities students I am the straight forward pragmatic one. I'm an avid daydreamer (from magic to modern day shoot ups (although I don't always place myself as a straight hero)) but gave a very good memory for details and always notice details about people eg clothes, eye colour etc). Regarding P and J, I envision J's as the super organised, follow rules to the letter type so often typed myself as a p (well, rigged the tests so they are no longer reliable) but am not sure. I usually work last minute but in an organised way (I'll leave it then work through the night according to a drawn up plan) after a deadline extension or two. This is a bad habit I struggle to get out of and stresses me out. I'm a classifier not a brain stormer and like complex systems. Also , as much as is love to be a free spirit I have a strong sense of 'should' do this which is quite a J thing. I think what's giving me trouble is I am unsure whether to go on what I actually do or how it makes me feel