User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 27

  1. #11
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Is this girl your type?

    You talked for an entire hour and it sounds like she opened up to you.
    I have that effect on people.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  2. #12
    Member 00c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    99

    Default

    They're actually quite alike, ISFP/ESFP/ENTJ/INTJ all in the same quadra in socionics like others have mentioned which means they all have the same functions. You aren't terribly far off. Confusing her for an ISFJ would have been tremendously so.
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.
    Likes Cygnus, The Wailing Specter liked this post

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Pretty far, but Introverts can be harder to read. As much as INFJ's are called unicorns, it's ISFPs that really feel like they are magical woodland creatures. INFJ's feel like they're from distant stars.
    ESIs are hardasses more often than not, IME.



    Quote Originally Posted by 00c View Post
    They're actually quite alike, ISFP/ESFP/ENTJ/INTJ all in the same quadra in socionics like others have mentioned which means they all have the same functions. You aren't terribly far off. Confusing her for an ISFJ would have been tremendously so.
    I will love you forever for that quote alone.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    10,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    ESIs are hardasses more often than not, IME.
    under stress, particularly.

  5. #15
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    ESIs are hardasses more often than not, IME.
    That's the horn. (had to translate, I don't speak socionics, the whole face-typing thing trips my B.S. alert)

  6. #16
    Member 00c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    That's the horn. (had to translate, I don't speak socionics, the whole face-typing thing trips my B.S. alert)
    To be fair, something that only builds on something that already is established is bound to be a bit more extensive and demeaning skepticism only breeds ignorance.
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.

  7. #17
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00c View Post
    To be fair, something that only builds on something that already is established is bound to be a bit more extensive and demeaning skepticism only breeds ignorance.
    I deal with systems every day. When applying them to real-world situations, the more complex and 'extensive' they get with regard to real-world complex information (people), the more you have to work at shoe-horning your expectations into it. Face reading is the equivalent to what we call in my industry as 'bad code smell'.

    Code smell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    In computer programming, code smell is any symptom in the source code of a program that possibly indicates a deeper problem. According to Fowler,[1] "a code smell is a surface indication that usually corresponds to a deeper problem in the system".
    Likes Bush Did 9/11, Evee liked this post

  8. #18
    Member 00c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I deal with systems every day. When applying them to real-world situations, the more complex and 'extensive' they get with regard to real-world complex information (people), the more you have to work at shoe-horning your expectations into it. Face reading is the equivalent to what we call in my industry as 'bad code smell'.

    Code smell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Fight me.
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.
    Likes Evee liked this post

  9. #19
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,269

    Default

    we got way off topic
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  10. #20
    Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni
    Posts
    4,162

    Default

    Maybe you saw two different facets of a person's personality.. ?
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

Similar Threads

  1. [ISFP] How to make an ISFP fall in L-O-V-E
    By CzeCze in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-20-2014, 03:31 PM
  2. I Thought I was INTJ . . .
    By coconut in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-19-2014, 05:16 PM
  3. [MBTItm] is my mom an unhealthy ISFJ? or is she ISFP like me?
    By DoggyGirl in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 01:12 PM
  4. [ISFP] help with an ISFP?
    By laughing dolphin in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 07:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO