User Tag List

First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Correction: Blame it.
    No, because other people of types I've been pegged as in the past say this fundamental way of thinking/speaking is alien to them. Because I want to conclusively and accurately type myself.

Because I want to discuss typology instead of bitching about how everyone else is such a weeny little baby who has no ambition and how honest and frank I am while I waste half my life being a nuisance on a forum where they're trying to get their honest questions answered.

Talk about MBTI or GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    No, because other people [...] say this fundamental way of thinking/speaking is alien to them. Because I want to conclusively and accurately type myself.
    Because I want to discuss typology instead of bitching about how everyone else is such a weeny little baby who has no ambition and how honest and frank I am while I waste half my life being a nuisance on a forum where they're trying to get their honest questions answered.

Talk about MBTI or GTFO.
    "Other people say" X, Y, or Z . . . so it must be true? Come on now, you can do better than that. And you did get your question answered, but you don't want to see it. To make huge, sweeping generalizations on the spot is what someone does without any critical thinking. I consider it reckless; a compete lack of thinking things through. It is not the definition of any function. And if you want the definitions of functions there is more than enough resources for you to peruse using Google.

No one has to agree with your posts, or tell you what you want to hear, just so you feel better about yourself. It's a discussion forum. And posts that bump up against yours are part of the package.
    On a side note - try not to get yourself banned again. You show little self-control in your posting.

Btw, the MBTI is merely an indicator of possible types arrived at through the utilization of dichotomies. This thread has nothing to do with the MBTI.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I don't think "sweeping generalizations" are caused by any specific function. It's just what happens when you allow bias to take over and drown out objectivity. We generalize in order to feel like we understand the world around us. But that's just one step away from making unfounded assumptions based on only a few past experiences. Any type can be guilty of this.
    Likes Jaguar liked this post