• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Describe Eyes

BlakeUndefined

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hi. Could you please do me a favour and describe this eye for me. It is my friends eye, i would like to see how you see it to be cause my description of it seems.. odd. Feel free to post pics of your own eyes haha i just start the thread, you guys can then continue with it. And dont worry, i got permission from my friend to upload it on to here.

Here it is:

2015-01-12 19.16.38.jpg

Last edited:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
That pic is uploaded somewhere on perc that requires logging in, so the link doesent work(except maybe for some who are atm logged in perc)

BlakeUndefined

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That pic is uploaded somewhere on perc that requires logging in, so the link doesent work(except maybe for some who are atm logged in perc)

sorry bout that, fixed it. Don't mind the size though.. just need a description and thoughts followed by that :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
about to cry from dissapointment,
eyes look like blue saphires,
perhaps his/her home is on fire?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
it's about the eye. wait saphires are red, damnit! what gem is blue. fuck me but saphires work better hold on gotta fix something brb

edit.
Ruby and sapphire are same mineral(Corundum) with different impurities, ruby is the name for red and sapphire name for other colors. usually sapphire is portrayed as blue tho. But you can find other gemstones that are red or blue as well(diamonds for example can come in many colors including red and blue)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You can find red, blue, yellow and clear(and combinations of these colors) sapphires and most other gemstones. But often sapphires are portrayed as blue and rubies red for some reason.

Clearly I am not a gem baron so I do not know gems at all, but don't they look like gems?

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hi. Could you please do me a favour and describe this eye for me. It is my friends eye, i would like to see how you see it to be cause my description of it seems.. odd. Feel free to post pics of your own eyes haha i just start the thread, you guys can then continue with it. And dont worry, i got permission from my friend to upload it on to here.

Here it is:

View attachment 13159

Introspective; either regretful or somewhat bored: but definitely considering, mulling something over.
I'd guess an E6: it's not death-stare like enough for an E5, and it's not "liquid" enough for an INFP E4...
Maybe an INFJ...?

There was that far-fetched enough on little to no evidence?