• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

SE = Elves and SI = hobbits?

Permabanned
obviously the planetarium to injection into the tragic story of the celestial bodies affecting present moment houses is casting its shadow over the relationship between typology functions in n out rawcliffe samson between the different types also because of the uneventful relationship with function type of pathology is visible a present in other theories as well install talking therapies characters as more so than not following the topic with van in a relationship of the participants.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like dark elves

Drows don't look like that!!!

armor,darkelf,deviants,drow,elf,fantasy-1210574a3b53ab13183d478940e06e07_h.jpg

I am of the opinion that heretofore, but also to be considered, while also not discounting the aforementioned subject, which is not unlike what is being discussed presently.

That doesn't explain why I am, in fact, hot.

he said, unaware of the irony of an INFp with a wifebeater, tasteless jewelry and the dead flat eyes of a sociopath

you dont wanna step up against me dude, ill leave your fucking type in shambles

Genetics?

I'm not sure I follow ?

:offtopic:

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
so back to my first train of logic...

SE is more overt in terms of sneak...hence elves
SI is more about thieving sneaky like a bunglar or hobbit...you know?

SI is more like...I know the lay of the land and which corridor leads to trinkets....where as SE IS LIKE...I'll slide down that branch while shooting this arrow from this sylban bow into an orc face.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
so back to my first train of logic...

SE is more overt in terms of sneak...hence elves
SI is more about thieving sneaky like a bunglar or hobbit...you know?
Can't see this. Elves are refined characters, their movements are also refined, hence Si.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Anyway, both elves and hobbits are Si-valuers. Duh, OP. Learn to socionics.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yes, and they're no1

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Are you saying they have no value? I have care for such people. They are good friends and are of very high value.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Are you saying they have no value? I have care for such people. They are good friends and are of very high value.

no value? i prefer name brand

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:cry:

I like you... even if you are mistyped.

this has been a lesson in trust

consider your lesson learned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
no value? i prefer name brand
Ah, chanaynay.
My initial (offtopic) post was meant to be seen as a bit of fun. Not taken seriously at all yet you've replied in a slightly offensive manner which perhaps means you took slight offence. This thread in itself is a fun little thread made with the intention of enjoyment more than seriousness. You've started resorting to indirect insults to people you don't know so I'm not currently going to continue this conversation as it was not intended.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I personally like my avi the best tbh because it's my true self.