• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

SE = Elves and SI = hobbits?

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
In a socionics perspective:
Hobbits = Alpha/Delta
Elves = Gamma/Delta
Orcs = Beta

This is pretty interesting. I have yet to venture deeply into socionics but knowing this will certainly facilitate the process and expedite things for me as I move through that new land like a Canadian pioneer/explorer.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't think so weirdo I saw a couple on the forum already.

its possible they were mis-typed. look into enneagram theory, it doesn't work. . .

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ya'll are a bunch of beady eyed misled [insult removed by moderator]

If you're not going to read the source material, please just don't step up to the plate, and by source material, at the very least, wikisocion or something comparable.

:rules::beathorse::nopoints:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is pretty interesting. I have yet to venture deeply into socionics but knowing this will certainly facilitate the process and expedite things for me as I move through that new land like a Canadian pioneer/explorer.
Well essentially:
Elves have a sense where they like to be left alone to their own devices without involving themselves which is a very Delta trait. They don't stir up the game unless you affect them.
Deltas are Si, Ne, Fi, Te users in socionics, not the same as MBTI but their demeanour is generally on the more peaceful end.

Hobbits are similar but can be a bit mischievous and play with things which is certainly more alpha. Alphas are Si, Ne, Ti, Fe users.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well essentially:
Elves have a sense where they like to be left alone to their own devices without involving themselves which is a very Delta trait. They don't stir up the game unless you affect them.
Deltas are Si, Ne, Fi, Te users in socionics, not the same as MBTI but their demeanour is generally on the more peaceful end.

Hobbits are similar but can be a bit mischievous and play with things which is certainly more alpha. Alphas are Si, Ne, Ti, Fe users.

I can agree with this in essence. Thanks for making an actual thought out contribution to the thread.

Also...Gondor = Beta?
Rohan = Gamma?

Thought to ponder...

Permabanned
Well essentially:

thumbs-up-obama-not-bad.jpeg

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Is every avatar in this thread creepy on purpose?

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Eye of sauron INTJ? I think so.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
I could see him as a slightly warped INTP as well. HE initially gives off a vibe of benign dynamic intelligence.

INTPs are cat-like too and sauron's pupil if you look at it is vertical, which is really common for cats.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTPs are cat-like too and sauron's pupil if you look at it is vertical, which is really common for cats.

I heard that INTPs are anal but I don't know if it's true.

Permabanned
i have to go to the titanic films to hazard thirdsexclusivity into a firms that camper content of the salon cats tarpaulin sheets because of the types in surgery before is the distinction interweb to type the girls in to maintain a balance now we're the phone insurance.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Eye of sauron INTJ? I think so.

yes, i agree. the eye of sauron is most definitely an INTJ above all other possible types.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i have to go to the titanic films to hazard thirdsexclusivity into a firms that camper content of the salon cats tarpaulin sheets because of the types in surgery before is the distinction interweb to type the girls in to maintain a balance now we're the phone insurance.

Is there a mod around here to remove stuff like this from the thread, if there is one to micromanage my posts??? This place needs an overhaul, and I don't even mean most of the horrible mistypings in this thread... I am an advocate for free speech, but this is a forum, at least keep it on topic.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yes, i agree. the eye of sauron is most definitely an INTJ above all other possible types.
I can see ENTJ too... possibly. I mean he can't really do much to show his extravertedness but he seems to always try and be in contact with people.

cm81

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Robert is an ESFJ