• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

SE = Elves and SI = hobbits?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're kinda bossy for an elf.

Also, as an elf, you're supposed to be all about respecting our identity choices and making us feel welcome and serving us lembas and honey cakes and playing us melancholy lays on your trusty lute.

If that doesn't suit you, feel free to hightail it out of Middle Earth and go work for fucking Santa.

I am the elvish queen how dare you sending me to the fucking fat guy with no style dressed in this terrible one colored costume, with his nasty homeless beard. Show some respect!

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well only change our avatars back soon. For now let's focus on the thread which is about hobbits and se or si. Which one?

It's so obvious Garrot, Hobbits are Si users. They are homebodies, afraid of traveling anywhere further than to the end of their village, play it safe, enjoy good food and good drink as far as their life is its in good old well known stereotype.
Elves on the other hand are welcoming and known for their rich art and culture, they are nobel and create a feeling of elite in their groups. They are fast, flexible and good warriors. Se for elves.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
It's so obvious Garrot, Hobbits are Si users. They are homebodies, afraid of traveling anywhere further than to the end of their village, play it safe, enjoy good food and good drink as far as their life is its in good old well known stereotype.
Elves on the other hand are welcoming and known for their rich art and culture, they are nobel and create a feeling of elite in their groups. They are fast, flexible and good warriors. Se for elves.

That's what I was saying in the beginning but then some peepz drop in and are like, "no dude they're both SI, dude, yeah dude, yeah, bro, bro, yeah whatever dude, yeah, they're both SI...bla bla bla."

How can elves be SI? They are always in the present moment and doing kick flips off trees without skateboards, just with their bare shoes.

And also, obviously istj is the the ideal suspender wearing hobbit. Who could argue that. Seriously, they just drink tea and sit in their little holes for 100 years. The first time a hobbit left his hole was an epic-story-legend-tale. That is definitely si.

Meanwhile the Elves do back flips while shooting an arrow at the sky that lands on an orc skull without them even looking. They could be falling off a cliff and grab on to a cloud. That's SE for sure.