• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

SE = Elves and SI = hobbits?

Permabanned
Is there a mod around here to remove stuff like this from the thread, if there is one to micromanage my posts??? This place needs an overhaul, and I don't even mean most of the horrible mistypings in this thread... I am an advocate for free speech, but this is a forum, at least keep it on topic.

Is there a mod around here to remove stuff like this from the thread, if there is one to micromanage my posts??? This place needs an overhaul, and I don't even mean most of the horrible mistypings in this thread... I am an advocate for free speech, but this is a forum, at least keep it on topic.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah... mistype central

If you're going to use yourself as your avatar...at least put a shirt on. This is the only case I'm ever going to make for your actually being an ESTP, and the rest is just the writing on the wall. Despicable.

:fpalm:

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ

yeah guys...back on topic...we either talk about elves and hobbits and se or si or we relate elves and hobbits to something else in mbti, jung, or socionics. There's nothing wrong with going off topic just a tad bit but for the most part I would like to expound on hobbits and elves...and Orcs, or Sauran, Gandalf, or one of the guys with swords or bows.

For instance...IS gandalf the same mbti as Sauran? They seem so much a like...they are almost brothers...is this an intp/intj combo?

Permabanned
I like dark elves

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
yeah guys...back on topic...we either talk about elves and hobbits and se or si or we relate elves and hobbits to something else in mbti, jung, or socionics. There's nothing wrong with going off topic just a tad bit but for the most part I would like to expound on hobbits and elves...and Orcs, or Sauran, Gandalf, or one of the guys with swords or bows.

For instance...IS gandalf the same mbti as Sauran? They seem so much a like...they are almost brothers...is this an intp/intj combo?

I think Gandalf might be INTx, he is wise and judges good and bad but also spends a lot of time using sensing. . .

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am of the opinion that heretofore, but also to be considered, while also not discounting the aforementioned subject, which is not unlike what is being discussed presently.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you're going to use yourself as your avatar...at least put a shirt on. This is the only case I'm ever going to make for your actually being an ESTP, and the rest is just the writing on the wall. Despicable.

:fpalm:

he said, unaware of the irony of an INFp with a wifebeater, tasteless jewelry and the dead flat eyes of a sociopath

you dont wanna step up against me dude, ill leave your fucking type in shambles

cm81

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Éowyn could be a counterphobic INFJ 1w9.... thoughts?

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
I am of the opinion that heretofore, but also to be considered, while also not discounting the aforementioned subject, which is not unlike what is being discussed presently.

I'm not sure I follow ?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wonder what Smeagol would be. INFJ? ISFP?

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
he said, unaware of the irony of an INFp with a wifebeater, tasteless jewelry and the dead flat eyes of a sociopath

you dont wanna step up against me dude, ill leave your fucking type in shambles

Said the 2 dimensional bosmer...

I'd step up against you anytime, milk drinker, and I won't give you back your ring of healing, either.