User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Ok for ENTPs, the best I could come up with is this "Ted Talk" from an ENTP.

I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by PocketFullOf View Post
    The Myers-Briggs Asshole Index | Johannes Punkt's Flaskpost

This is pretty hilarious. Unfortunately, while I was giddy with excitement about getting ripped a new one, when I got to the ENTP section I found this:

Okay maybe @GarrotTheThief is right. I guess I really am an ENTJ. MLIO!!!

Anyway, find your type and post it, and tell us all what you think of the assessment. This should be fun.

I would post them all myself but then I would probably be accused of spamming again.

WHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Also, some asshole in the comments said this was biased in favor of ENTPs, yeah, in the same way a pop atheist's argument of why we are here is biased in favor of God. I want the last half hour of my life back.
    Welcome to the dark side again. Hopefully this time you stay with us.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes PocketFullOf, Hard liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

ISTJ

Imagine an ant, a tiny little worthless animal who does exactly what its superiors say. That is an ISTJ, that is. They often switch between three expressions to maintain a notion of humanity but really, they cannot be counted as human. If you try to have a conversation with an ISTJ, you will be disappointed, for ISTJs do not have conversations. They recite scripture, or they tell you of their routine, or they argue with you, but they do not have conversations.

Strongly convinced of opinions formed before their teenage years (during which they rebelled slightly and regretted it), the ISTJ is likely to have a bent for the religious. They are calm individuals, on account of being so lacking in everything. New things scare them. These are the people who would adapt to newspeak the easiest.

ISTJs do not have “ambition”. They are empty inside.

If you happen to find yourself in the vicinity of an ISTJ, just move away. ISTJ can spread by touch, I’ve heard, and you will not even notice the change.
    Well. If you say so.
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    Welcome to the dark side again. Hopefully this time you stay with us.
    Shouldn't be a problem...as long as I stay on my meds.

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

The INTJ totem animal is the octopus. They prefer to stay in the darkness, unlike their Extravert counterparts, ENTJs, the INTJs rarely get caught. They make this world a pissy place and they do not often at all stand for their crimes, but let someone else take the fall.

To give you an idea of what kind of people INTJs are, I’ll provide you with a list of famous INTJs:

Karl Rove
    Hannibal Lecter
    Reinhard Heydrich
    Ayn Rand
    Roger Ailes
    Rebekah Brooks

So yeah. They are much better at being low-key than the ENTJs, and they often do not understand that what they’re doing is evil.
    This has got to be the feeblest most lame-brained attempt to criticise or make fun of INTJs that I have seen in awhile. It does not merit further evaluation.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    This has got to be the feeblest most lame-brained attempt to criticise or make fun of INTJs that I have seen in awhile. It does not merit further evaluation.
    Yeah, I think all of us on this site are capable of making up better ones for our type. We should have a competition, first we pick the best parody for each type and then best parody overall. I know parody isn't the right word but I don't care because I am currently more wine than water.

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Party pooper
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

My mom is such an ESFP it makes me teary eyed. All I am going to say is that I actually just made a facebook post telling my sisters I loved them like Lana del Rey loves Chuck Grant, and that I like cats with mustaches. It's funny though how much the INFJ is also a little like me, but only the asshole part, where I am friends with paper and it doesn't talk back because everything relates back to me, not the part where I actually have anything resembling redeemable social skills that don't involve sex or money, so yes, I do believe ISFP suits me just fine.

Lol ESTP racoons flashing people on the freeway. I think I missed the point of this exercise but somehow got more out of it than most people.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

ESTPs are like ISTPs in that they sometimes turn into wailing mockeries of adult people. But ESTPs do not do it because the screams echo in the hollowness of their soul and they can pretend that the abyss is responding to them, no – the ESTPs do it because they think it’s fun. It’s what they live for. They’ll carry a gun into a bank just because it’s fun to scare the poor innocents, they’ll stand by the roadside and flash motorcyclists so they can watch them crash, nothing is out of limits for an ESTP.

They are usually dumb as rocks. Which is good, because the ESTPs with brains are really fucking scary. The ESTP animal is the raccoon. Which may seem cute or fun to you unless you’ve met one.

MBTI
    IDFK

Well I wouldn't know how accurate because I don't know my type but I did relate to the INTP one a bit..