• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Ni] A Challenge to Ni users

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lmao, this thread.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
I only read a few posts from the first page and the last two. Can you summarize the in-between?

I barely read more, but: wild predictions attempt to meet OP's challenge; long, gnarled tangents ensue disputing predictions, also pointing out historical surprises... after which I make an unoriginal but redeemingly-sarcastic Ni joke.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Sisters, brothers in Ni…
I’d rather learn facts about it.
Final conclusion of this level.
As a result we’ll stop producing scenarios.
- - - -
Obviously weak spot is a disease we start believing rumours we make.
Get over it.
Solution: use your skills, don’t let them blind you.
NTs make more logical opinions.
NFs give an excuse to every suspicion.
Stop writing people’s profiles in your head after it’s been only 30 seconds when you met them.

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Surprise. If you want radical predictions, ask Ne. Ne researches after they're given a challenge, Ni researches before and answers as needed. This is hardly necessary, isn't it?

Unless secretly I'm an INFJ. I'd hardly be surprised, because I seem to use the function Ni a bunch on the function test. It is when I talk confidently, and do not doubt myself. Like now.