User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    583 so/sp

That surely rings quite a few bells. I really hate when people can't fill the blanks with common sense and what is relevant for our current situation.

MBTI
    Entj
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Torture, pure torture. He is a god damn bully, tormenting the -Te guy tring to get a straight answer.

I would love to see more of these kind of threads. We could create a thread where we post all of these kind of videos to show examples of interactions between the functions.

MBTI
    INFJ

It reminds me of the paradox (I think that's the correct term) of the donkey that can't decide whether to eat the bale of hay to the left or the bale of hay to the right, so it starves and dies.

It seems like Te guy could just explain what he means straight up, i.e. go straight to the explanation that he gives towards the end, and the Ti guy could just answer based on what he knows the guy meant. I can relate more to the Ti guy, since I can understand not wanting to answer an inexact question, but I can't really relate to using personal attacks on someone to such an extent instead of just explaining what was meant.

So there's a roadblock. Ti guy thinks the question needs to be explained differently, and Te guy thinks it doesn't, and instead of either of them giving in and going for what I think is the easier option, an argument ensues.
    Likes MDP2525 liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    Came across this on PerC. Apparently, this is a re-enactment of a real life court deposition.

Te user may recognize this conversation from their own experiences.

It's giving me flashbacks to a lot of conversations with my ISTP Dad. You can't get a straight answer because apparently you haven't asked the correct, effing question.
    I'm curious, which side do you consider to be Te and Ti? Because all I see is Te on both sides. Te is objective driven. The lawyer being elusive is doing so with a clear objective - win the case by any means. There is nothing about Te that says it can't be machiavellian and underhanded. The other guys objective is also clear and basically the same - win. It's just that his approach is more straight forward. Of course, keeping things straight forward would probably win him the case.
    Don't make whine out of sour grapes.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    I learned how to do that from my INTJ dad. I can answer the question you wanted to ask or I can answer one of the many ways the question can be twisted and contorted to. Depends on whether or not I want to answer the actual question.
    I don't usually pull this unless I reaaaally don't like the person asking me the question. Or, its a total stranger who is asking random, prying questions.
    ~Live and learn from fools and from sages~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    It reminds me of the paradox (I think that's the correct term) of the donkey that can't decide whether to eat the bale of hay to the left or the bale of hay to the right, so it starves and dies.

It seems like Te guy could just explain what he means straight up, i.e. go straight to the explanation that he gives towards the end, and the Ti guy could just answer based on what he knows the guy meant. I can relate more to the Ti guy, since I can understand not wanting to answer an inexact question, but I can't really relate to using personal attacks on someone to such an extent instead of just explaining what was meant.

So there's a roadblock. Ti guy thinks the question needs to be explained differently, and Te guy thinks it doesn't, and instead of either of them giving in and going for what I think is the easier option, an argument ensues.
    It's a dillema
    everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IxE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    That surely rings quite a few bells. I really hate when people can't fill the blanks with common sense and what is relevant for our current situation.
    Or, worse, when they can but refuse to. Deliberately obtuse.

"If I refuse to try to understand your logic by fabricating "missing links," then I don't have to agree with it or even argue with it."
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)