• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] 10 Minute YT Rant on "INFJ Imposters"

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No it's not me on this video. It's just so funny!

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Have you just recently discovered DJArendee?

He was Azureflame on here; he was recently banned. They don't have a banned users list on here like on PerC, do they? If so, direct me to it so I can find out the backstory . . . although with this guy it isn't hard to guess.

á´…eparted

passages
He's been perma-banned. His ideas on MBTI and personality theory were complete and utter crap, and quite frankly was just dumb and borderline violent in general. Good riddence.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Have you just recently discovered DJArendee?

He was Azureflame on here; he was recently banned. They don't have a banned users list on here like on PerC, do they? If so, direct me to it so I can find out the backstory . . . although with this guy it isn't hard to guess.

Yes I know it's DJArendee. I couldn't remember his username. But it's not Azureflame.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Funny isn't the word I would use to describe him.

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
awgawd nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was really hoping for something a lot more fun and insightful based on the title. But no, severely lacking in the potential for funny, and complete rubbish reasoning. I am disappointed now because this could have really been insightful or at least funny. The whole over focus on what he thinks Ti must entail and "OMG all them INFPs swarming in and taking over with their fluffy fluff specialness" misses the whole point, that INFJs are Ni dominant first and foremost and many people on those message boards are just likely not Ni dominant.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As a general community service message: Please don't blame the INFJs for this.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
He's been perma-banned. His ideas on MBTI and personality theory were complete and utter crap, and quite frankly was just dumb and borderline violent in general. Good riddence.

I disagree somewhat. I think his basic grasp on it was real; he just tended to exaggerate and also be influenced by his own biases. But when he was calm, I think he really did get quite a bit; just he expressed it poorly.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I know it's DJArendee. I couldn't remember his username. But it's not Azureflame.

I read or heard somewhere that he was Azureflame on typologycentral. Maybe a fake account?

Jaguar

I think the guy in the video needs slapped upside the head. What a drama queen.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
More confirmation that he's an e6, with all the impostor paranoia.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Could someone direct me to why he was permabanned?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I disagree somewhat. I think his basic grasp on it was real; he just tended to exaggerate and also be influenced by his own biases. But when he was calm, I think he really did get quite a bit; just he expressed it poorly.

- - - Updated - - -

I read or heard somewhere that he was Azureflame on typologycentral. Maybe a fake account?

It turned out that DJ Arendee and AzureFlame are the same person. They looked like different people to me in two different videos, the one in the OP and another he posted as AzureFlame.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer
Azure Flame has currently been banned for one week due to threatening user title + posts (now removed). Despite being virtual in nature, this forum is still a public space; restrictions on behavior and speech in public spaces are applicable here, as detailed in our FAQ.

As per further discussion among staff, this ban length may be modified accordingly.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It turned out that DJ Arendee and AzureFlame are the same person. They looked like different people to me in two different videos, the one in the OP and another he posted as AzureFlame.

I KNEW it. I read some of AzureFlame's posts, and I knew it had to be the same guy as the one who made those videos.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As a general community service message: Please don't blame the INFJs for this.

Is it sad that this is the same exact concern that passed through my mind when I saw this? I don't even know.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think anyone in their right mind is going to blame INFJs for that video, considering he is an ESTP.

I do understand why he might be frustrated, but what did he expect when dealing with the Facebook MBTI groups? Those groups are loaded with mistypes.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I cringed. Is that normal?