• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most and extroverted and introverted types

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENxP are quite introverted for extroverts. I'm ENFP and one of my best friends is ENTP, and we both require significant periods of alone time to ponder and introspect.

IxFJ are the extroverted introverts, I think. My younger brother is ISFJ and he oftentimes has more energy than I do!

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Which type is the most extrovert and which is the most introverted? Or you can, how would you order them from most extroverted to most introverted?

I was told it was ESFJ and INTP respectively...but I'm not sure that's true.

The most socially extroverted types would probably be ESFJs, ENFJs and ESFPs seem pretty socially oriented as well.

I don't agree with INTP being the most introverted types though, I think IxTJs are generally the most introverted(reserved, stand offish,ect.), INTPs are still pretty open and will usually be sociable in their areas of interests(and INTPs can be very tangential and long winded), IxTJs are much more task focused and are not as interested in casual social interaction unless it can have some strategic purpose.

If I had to order them this is what it would be

ESFJ
ESFP
ENFJ
ESTP
ESTJ
ENFP
ENTJ
ENTP

ISFJ
INFJ
ISFP
INFP
ISTP
INTP
ISTJ
INTJ

bronte27

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I'm an ISFJ and I am also ridiculously introverted. I almost always get a 90% preference for it on tests. I think it really depends on the people more than the types as I have an INTJ friend who definitely has a smaller preference for introversion and sometimes even comes across as an extrovert in her behavior.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I have no idea what do you mean.
Most introverted type would be:
Xi Xi Xi Xi Xe Xe Xe Xe
Most extraverted type would be:
Xe Xe Xe Xe Xi Xi Xi Xi
But do they exist?
Another words can any example of these be found?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Everyone is different and everyone can score on the scale of E and I differently. But speaking very generally, I think the most extroverted are ESTPs and the most introverted are INJs.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think there is a most introverted and most extroverted type. The level of extroversion (focus on the world outside the self) depends on the strength of extroverted functions in relation to introverted functions. An ENxP with very strong Ne and poor auxiliary Ji would be less introverted than an ESFJ whose Fe and Si were fairly balanced.

However, I can see how Fe-doms' sociability and outward focus on people and Se-doms' focus on sensation and novel experiences might make their extroversion more obvious than an ENxPs' more concept-oriented brand of extroversion.

Myshkin14

MBTI Type
INFJ
My limited observations:

in general -
IT are most introverted
IF
ET
EF are most extraverted

more realistically -
it all depends on the situation and possible motivations

Probabilist

MBTI Type
ISTJ
In order to find the most introverted type , i will try to compare T with F , N with S.

Feelers are generally more extroverted then Thinkers because caring about people is one of their first priorities and that makes them 'People Oriented' , once i thought an INFJ in my dorm is extroverted because he was constantly checking on others , after knowing him better i realized that he is actually very introverted.

Sensors are generally more extroverted than intuitive people because S is all about real world whether through introversion (Si) or extroversion (Se) , sensors care about details and facts and that makes them very aware of the real world and since the population has more Sensors , that makes them more extroverted than intuitive people.

So that makes INTPs and INTJs the most introverted of all types and i would argue that INTJs are a little more introverted than INTPs because Ni is Literally about loneliness , Ni dominated types (INXJs like my friend from the dorm) should be alone and away from any sensory information in order to create their perceptions and also Te as a secondary function is a lot harder for INTJs to get access to than ISTJs since Ni can be like a trap and will fascinate INTJs to the point that they can be alone for their whole life and just imagine things and that is kinda sad !

So i would say that the most extroverted types are : ESFP and ESFJ.

And the most introverted types are : INTJ and INTP.

Jayce

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7sx
I don't know how but I know two ENTJs and they're probably the most extroverted people I know. Then I know ESFJs that seem introverts, but its still clear they're ESFJs. Some ENTPs are more extroverted too. I think this might vary a lot with ENXP. I'm not that extroverted but some of my friends are again at the other end of the spectrum. Life experience deals a hand in this. Some ENXPs are more introverted when they're young and grow into being more extraverted (to the perceivers) when they gain more assertiveness.

I also agree that F is more extraverted most of the time. And also S is more extraverted than N, ofc. Exceptions: ENTJ and ENFJ. In my books. On a general note I'd say that:

ESFP 1
ESFJ 2
ENTJ 3
ENFJ 4
ESTP 5
ESTJ 6
ENFP 7
ENTP 8

ISFP 1
INFJ 4
ISTJ 6
ISFJ 2
INFP 7
ISTP 5
INTJ 3
INTP 8

It is intersting to notice that the most difference (in my subjective list) between an I/E swap is between ENTJ and INTJ. This is by far the most noticeable introversion extraversion difference I think.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Those with extroverted judging functions in their dominant and auxiliary are probably more extroverted than those with perceiving in the same orientation.

Therefore TJ and FJ > TP and FP in extroversion.

I never heard of an EFP or ETP feel like they're extremely extroverted.

Feelers would make more sense to be extroverted. Intuitives talk a shit lot more than sensors so here's the verdict:

So ENFJ is #1 extroverted type.
ISTP #16

BUTTT if we're going by cognitive theory:

ISFP's are number 1 silent type.

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In my personal experience, ESxJ are the most extraverted and INTP is the most introverted. Also in my experience, the most introverted extraverts are ENFP and the most extraverted introverts are ISFJ.

I would say that the SJs I know (even the introverted ones; just on the whole!) are the most extraverted type and the NPs are the more introverted (even the extraverts).

Feelers would make more sense to be extroverted. Intuitives talk a shit lot more than sensors so here's the verdict:

So ENFJ is #1 extroverted type.
ISTP #16

BUTTT if we're going by cognitive theory:

ISFP's are number 1 silent type.

I agree with this. Intuitives, especially Ne types, generally have a need to discuss their ideas and theorize about abstract concepts with others. Se types take a more concrete, external approach to activities, but it doesn't necessarily mean going out with friends and doing small talk mingling with others. My Se is totally fine with doing external activities by myself, like painting, doing yoga, etc. and I don't get as energized talking about concepts all the time. To some, ISFP's are thought to be the more extroverted introverts, but in my case it's not true at all.