• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

POLL about your personality type/horoscope

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Mihinkä meinasit käyttää noita tuloksia?

Ekavekara

MBTI Type
INFP
I've got quite a lot of answers since yesterday, thank you guys! I'll share the results when there are at least 200-300 answers. 'Till then! :bye:

Ekavekara

MBTI Type
INFP
Umm

This is quite interesting... There aren't enough results to make any assumptions, but: for starters, out of 8 INFP's (my type) 0 had the same zodiac sign :D Still looking forward to getting more answers.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're probably not going to get 200-300 respondents here at this forum.

Also seems like you could have asked more questions, if you want to go to the trouble of having a survey. That was pretty basic, and I think we've already had threads here that covered similar territory without using official survey forms.

Ekavekara

MBTI Type
INFP

Jennifer, you're right. 100 wouldn't be impossible, though.
There's no trouble of having a survey, especially a simple one. I also found a thread about the subject, but the actual point is to get the statistics etc. with the "official" survey tool (meaning, I can _analyze_ the results easily - wouldn't be possible otherwise).

So far it seems that horoscopes really don't match any personality types, EVEN though there's something interesting about introverts and extroverts. I'll share the idea when we hit 100 :newwink:

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
I've got quite a lot of answers since yesterday, thank you guys! I'll share the results when there are at least 200-300 answers. 'Till then! :bye:

What if I no longer think I'm the type I put down? :shrug: