That description does a pretty good job describing Te-dom reactions to both mild and extreme stress. Mild stressors, in my case, would probably include
1) Things not going my way/the way I planned
2) People being stupid/unreasonable/unreliable
3) Small failures
4) People ignoring, mocking/trolling, disrespecting, or deliberately misunderstanding me*
Whereas causes of extreme stress would include
1) Major failures
2) Being unable to control a bad situation
4) A buildup of lots of little things over time, that don't get acknowledged
*These enrage me in a matter of seconds. I've yelled at people in those situations and had them react to me like I was crazy.
The "overstimulation" thing, too?
Happened to me again today -- trouble turning off the internal "noise", thoughts roaming around every which way, too fast for me to catch them or make sense of them.
Yes. All of this.
I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate.
Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Eric